Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thai Charm - Glasgow  (Read 2397 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136994) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Alphabet

External Link/Members Only

Touring Glasgow but leaving in a couple of days and will be back in June she said.

Fee - £130 for an hour (would've been £20 extra for her to top)

Comms - Answered my text fairly quickly and took short notice booking no bother. English not perfect but good enough to sort the meeting in a couple of texts without any confusion.

Location - She gives the exact postcode in her advert for those interested but to abide by the rules Glasgow city centre location behind St Enoch's Centre.

Meet - Usual standing behind the door but when I got in and had a proper look Charm is clearly the girl in her photos and looked great. Probably not 19 as advertised but I'd guess she's still early 20s at most.  Stripped off and was offered a massage which I took. Was a pretty decent massage to be fair and after I eventually turned round she was all over me and probably the best GFE I've had in a long while. Lots of kissing before OWO and then her getting on top and riding away. After a break she was desperate to get on with round 2 and if I hadn't insisted I was done and needed a shower probably would've been a round 3 and 4 if she had her way. Even after showering she was insistent on helping me dry off.

Overall a great meet and when she's back in Glasgow I'll be booking another appt.