Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: leony40xxxx - Warrington  (Read 1721 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6702355) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Licks4ever

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Just want to warn you guys with partners
I rang Leony for info, after this I received numerous texts and whatsApp messages in the evening over the course of the next few days. I blocked her number and e-mailed her to say be careful doing this as she may lose clients to which she replied quote I don't care I can do what I want. The messages from her were not discreet at all
She looks great but ffs

Offline Drayki

+1 also contacted her, got a load of unwanted texts, and then asked me if I was on WhatsApp, then the other day got a load of more texts and a call, started giving me loads of abuse, her language is shocking, just buttoned her and blocked her  :thumbsdown: one to definitely avoid  :scare:

Online GingerNuts

Was a booking agreed, date and time?

Offline lordoflight18

+1 also contacted her, got a load of unwanted texts, and then asked me if I was on WhatsApp, then the other day got a load of more texts and a call, started giving me loads of abuse, her language is shocking, just buttoned her and blocked her  :thumbsdown: one to definitely avoid  :scare:
Probably a "party girl" desperate for her next line.

Online GingerNuts

You were logged in this morning and haven't answered this question:

Was a booking agreed, date and time?

No indication in the OP a booking was agreed so thread moved to Regional Discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline idi1979

Not quite the same experience but strange non the less. Messaged to ask when available. Chatted a bit.then she video called me one nite on wats app. Not over bothered as I'm single but strange. Then day after went crazy on me saying I was stalking her and only wanted honest people on her contacts. She then blocked me so not seen her. She definatly crazy one.

Offline Licks4ever

Sorry no booking made following my enquiry and her texts etc Thought leave alone Apologies if posted on wrong section