Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian's posing as Hungarian's  (Read 653 times)

Offline Tomcat

I've noticed that I'm seeing more Romanian WG posing as Hungarians, the bad reputation the Roms are getting now have to switch nationalities just to get punters coming to see them, the two links below I've seen both girls both claimed to be Hungarian both turned out to be shit punts by Roms.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only     This WG I saw a year or so ago worked in ex council flat off Romford Rd next to Sainsbury, at that time it was £60 for the hour rushed services it was like a conveyor belt once finished next please.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This one got my tool going, asked where she was from Romania, during the punt no baby no do but yet ticks on all services, it was her being skinny and a good gap in her crouch area that want my tool to see her, another shit punt.

There are good decent Roms about a few I think, but the rest of them are giving the others a bad reputation.

Just my thoughts and experience.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 09:57:29 am by Tomcat »

Offline rbtgrr

A large chunk of Hungary was ceded to Romania after WW1. Many in that terrritory describe themselves as Hungarian but have Romanian nationality.
Might be, or might not be, the reason for the identity confusion.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline petermisc

A large chunk of Hungary was ceded to Romania after WW1. Many in that terrritory describe themselves as Hungarian but have Romanian nationality.
Might be, or might not be, the reason for the identity confusion.
Jeez how old is a WG going to be if she still identifies to something pre-WW1!