Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Woodford - New Gaff on George Lane  (Read 646 times)

Offline ABC98765

It seems that there’s a new gaff with a few WGs on George Lane, has anybody tested that waters yet?

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

How do you know it's on George Lane?

Your only other posts on here in the past six months have been to ask about a mythical brothel in the same location and disparage another nearby (not that it needs any help on that score) :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 08:48:35 pm by sparkus »

Offline ABC98765

I have messaged the number on viva street a few times to enquire, but have chicken’d out a few times as I fear a b&s. Was just curious to see if any others had TOFTT yet

Offline sparkus

I have messaged the number on viva street a few times to enquire, but have chicken’d out a few times as I fear a b&s. Was just curious to see if any others had TOFTT yet

Thanks - given your small number of very focused posts during your 12 months of membership, you can probably understand why this could be flagged up?

Offline ABC98765

Thanks - given your small number of very focused posts during your 12 months of membership, you can probably understand why this could be flagged up?

Completely understand, I should probably started reviewing more before posting any more requests for info