Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NBA and other ethnic bar policy WGs  (Read 53220 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

✔️ Real Pics 💋 Luna Brazilian Girl💋 PartyGirl 🥂

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

NBA policy not stated on her page currently but she's confirmed it via text etc & previous profile update.

My guy 🤜🏿🤜🏿🤜🏿.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Not sure if entered previously  :unknown:

Bella-domina

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Her profile says STRICTLY NO BLACK MEN

you are not missing out lads, she's not as hot as those pictures show her to be.

seen her, i walked, she's lost those crazy curves and tight body. she's the kind of girl that looks good in a dress and high heels but once they come off, you are like  :scare:

Currently her profile says no under 28s but this could be extended to an NBA through text comms I reckon considering her past profile status. See above comments with caution.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 05:27:55 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 05:32:48 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Payyourwaymate

Had opened comms. Doesn’t acknowledge query regarding FK, asked twice and ignored. OWO extra £30. Had asked me where I’m from, so possible NBA policy. Didn’t get passed comms phase and left it at that.

Profile does not currently state an NBA but ethnic screening check is in process. See above comment. Approach with caution.

Offline JPin

Ivana

Due to some reasons I DON'T SEE BLACK GUYS!

Offline Payyourwaymate

They don't see black guys unless it's a slow month? lol, fuck that's cold.

No NBA stated but see source of above quote, OP in his review states his reasons for believing an NBA/screening check is mostly present. Approach with caution.

Offline JPin

Mia GFE

Sorry, due to previous bad experience, I refuse to see black men. Please respect my choice.

Offline JPin

Lassy - Diva

Informed by Diva when I tried to book her that she doesn't see black clients.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I DON'T SEE BLACK

Thanks for posting, has she come to london in the past? This thread is only london based WGs, WGs that come to london to tour or were based in london at some point. She is currently located in Berkshire.  :hi:.

Offline JPin

Thanks for posting, has she come to london in the past? This thread is only london based WGs, WGs that come to london to tour or were based in london at some point. She is currently located in Berkshire.  :hi:.

Yeah she was in London to begin with, first came across her profile on the TOFTT thread.

Offline Payyourwaymate

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:11:56 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yeah she was in London to begin with, first came across her profile on the TOFTT thread.

Thank you. I will screen shot the profile.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I think this was her second profile. It's not active at the moment.

I think it's that Karina the one who light kisses and has bad breath and by some accounts quite saggy tits

Ahh the NBA policy with bad breath and shit tits chick?

I see. Thanks for the intel  :hi:.

Adding for records.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:20:34 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289840.0

How can I turn this into a negative, this girl is racist. She was explaining to me that I'm black not Asian, I'm Indian. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She said I lied (about being Asian that only Chinese are Asian I'm indian). She said she doesn't mind what color I am but because of this I can't see her.

"Ya ok....but you are indian baby....asian people doesen't have black skin"

So is a no for tomorrow"

Yeah tried to book again, I saw a different character. Kinda rude for no good reason. And dumb as hell. I rather she just said I see white guys only, I'd understand but drop the Romanian act.

She don't see blacks. Which is fine.

No NBA or other ethnic screening check written on profile but please see above comments. OP of the comments is Indian. OP received shit service in his review, plus see above comments sourced from the review...approach profile with caution.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:32:07 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Profile states "NOT ROMANIAN CLIENTS". There could be a chance of other ethnic background screening if she is refusing to see her own kind lol. Proceed with caution.

Offline LLPunting

Great effort PAYM  :thumbsup:

Sadly think this will be a pretty lengthy and active thread.

Some "wrinkles" to consider:
What are you going to do about profiles that are traded and the NBA policy is removed? 

If ethnic punters happen to book/see an SP with no issue but her profile is captured here (perhaps when used by a different SP) how do you intend to manage that? 

In both cases depending on how someone searches ukp the most recent post about a profile might not show up in their results.  Unless the punter writes a review and it's specifically mentioned that any ethnic bar is no longer enforced then we may lose that valid correction.

Online arrow0404

Another one in her Q&A just going through my hot list

Offline Payyourwaymate

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:29:14 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline JPin

Lovely Izabelle'

Was informed when booking that she doesn't see black/mixed race clients due to bad experience.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:40:59 pm by JPin »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Great effort PAYM  :thumbsup:

Sadly think this will be a pretty lengthy and active thread.

Some "wrinkles" to consider:
What are you going to do about profiles that are traded and the NBA policy is removed? 

If ethnic punters happen to book/see an SP with no issue but her profile is captured here (perhaps when used by a different SP) how do you intend to manage that? 

In both cases depending on how someone searches ukp the most recent post about a profile might not show up in their results.  Unless the punter writes a review and it's specifically mentioned that any ethnic bar is no longer enforced then we may lose that valid correction.

The record will still stay. I screenshot to provide real time evidence in the moment the profile is captured. If the profile is traded and the policy removed then I or any member can update on the thread. If the policy is removed but the same WG still has it at least punters can be aware that she had a policy and make a decision from there instead of going blindly and getting shit service but the WG did not want to be seen as racist by putting up a direct NBA or any other ethnic screen like that British Karina WG who I posted earlier on this thread aswell. If any punter is able to see the WG, says so that there is no bar policy and got a good service, then they can update here in this thread by the profile record.

This thread is to keep a record to help punters make a decision and to be aware. There is one profile I posted earlier that an OP wrote a review that only saw black punters during slow months and blocked him after. She still saw him, that's still shit. There could be other profiles that see ethnic punters under the same conditions and pump out shit service. This thread is more a notice so people have a reference point. There's a lot of discussion around NBAs and ethnic bars, more black punter members popping up on this site, yet there has never been a thread to give updates and notices. We can't just leave it as random discussions that some punters may not see; it needs to be documented properly so punters can navigate the punting world easier and have a better punting experience. I think it will also reduce shock value for new ethnic punters seeing an NBA ethnic policy thread and realising quickly there are bar policies in effect. When I first saw policies I was sad, if a thread like this was in place I could have accepted it far quicker and navigated punting far more easily at a quicker rate than having to learn the long way.

I'm not bothered by how long this thread will eventually become, this is the reality of punting for punters who are not white lol.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:54:32 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline lamboman

Surely just looking at a WGs profile will confirm.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Did you not read my first and subsequent post answering the purpose of this thread from LLP?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline JPin

I think it will also reduce shock value for new ethnic punters seeing an NBA ethnic policy thread and realising quickly there a bar policies in effect. When I first saw policies I was sad, if a thread like this was in place I could have accepted it far quicker and navigated punting far more easily at a quicker rate than having to learn the long way.

Totally feel you on this point. I had the same thing (as can be seen in one of my old reviews), felt sad and demoralised.

Thanks for starting the thread.  :drinks:

Offline JPin

It's not as simple as that. For instance, it doesn't say anything on this SP's profile, which is not uncommon. But she told me via text when I was trying to make a booking.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Totally feel you on this point. I had the same thing (as can be seen in one of my old reviews), felt sad and demoralised.

Thanks for starting the thread.  :drinks:

No worries, I hope it is helpful to others aswell in navigating the punting field.

Offline Payyourwaymate

In Bristol now anyway :cry:

Thanks. At least there is a record incase she comes back to london.

Offline LLPunting

The record will still stay. I screenshot to provide real time evidence in the moment the profile is captured. If the profile is traded and the policy removed then I or any member can update on the thread. If the policy is removed but the same WG still has it at least punters can be aware that she had a policy and make a decision from there instead of going blindly and getting shit service but the WG did not want to be seen as racist by putting up a direct NBA or any other ethnic screen like that British Karina WG who I posted earlier on this thread aswell. If any punter is able to see the WG, says so that there is no bar policy and got a good service, then they can update here in this thread by the profile record.

This thread is to keep a record to help punters make a decision and to be aware. There is one profile I posted earlier that an OP wrote a review that only saw black punters during slow months and blocked him after. She still saw him, that's still shit. There could be other profiles that see ethnic punters under the same conditions and pump out shit service. This thread is more a notice so people have a reference point. There's a lot of discussion around NBAs and ethnic bars, more black punter members popping up on this site, yet there has never been a thread to give updates and notices. We can't just leave it as random discussions that some punters may not see; it needs to be documented properly so punters can navigate the punting world easier and have a better punting experience. I think it will also reduce shock value for new ethnic punters seeing an NBA ethnic policy thread and realising quickly there are bar policies in effect. When I first saw policies I was sad, if a thread like this was in place I could have accepted it far quicker and navigated punting far more easily at a quicker rate than having to learn the long way.

I'm not bothered by how long this thread will eventually become, this is the reality of punting for punters who are not white lol.

Thanks PAYM, I totally get why you want the record and I support it, my concern is that profiles are going to be captured but the girls advertised and otherwise unaware or indeed unable to control the content will be tarred with the brush you're using and unless there is a reliably consistent way to update the record here with the latest intel such that any UKP will see it then you're only muddying the water (even if the water is nasty to begin with).  In the meantime the thread gets more and more TLDR because it's too difficult to search (just like the massage parlour thread etc. and people who can't be arsed to think about how to search more accurately).

I would suggest it would be better to have a Wiki for these profiles so that you can actually update each profile entry with the latest rather than it being somewhere later in a thread.  Perhaps we could have a few new sticky threads in the appropriate national or regional forums pointing to these "living" wikis which are actively maintained.  Same could be done for the wiki tallying reviews per profile or SP.

For a higher tech solution perhaps some work with Kuck could add a flag in his AW Civiliser set by a specific label on the wiki to indicate latest reports indicate possible race bar on punters.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 08:35:26 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks PAYM, I totally get why you want the record and I support it, my concern is that profiles are going to be captured but the girls advertised and otherwise unaware or indeed unable to control the content will be tarred with the brush you're using and unless there is a reliably consistent way to update the record here with the latest intel such that any UKP will see it then you're only muddying the water (even if the water is nasty to begin with).

I would suggest it would be better to have a Wiki for these profiles so that you can actually update each profile entry with the latest rather than it being somewhere later in a thread.  Perhaps we could have a few new sticky threads in the appropriate national or regional forums pointing to these "living" wikis which are actively maintained.  Same could be done for the wiki tallying reviews per profile or SP.

For a higher tech solution perhaps some work with Kuck could add a flag in his AW Civiliser to indicate latest reports indicate possible race bar on punters.

Doing it via the Punting Wiki is not feasible, there is not enough people to edit it. I have recently being editing the wiki and it takes ages. This is the faster method of doing so. We all have lives outside of this, it's taken me damn near all day to trace back profiles I have added :lol:. Scanning other boroughs will take longer still, to incorporate this into the wiki for different areas and constantly updating will be like a second job. The fact that I am the first to create this thread after years of this site having black punters and no NBA or bar threads in existence, probably demonstrates the lack of willingness to update, trace profiles or just ignore the reality for ethnic punters.

I fully understand where you are coming from but realistically, who will volunteer their free time to constantly update profiles in an intricate manner, when we all have other things to do. This will have to do for now....unless you are prepared to volunteer your services?  :D

Offline lamboman

Did you not read my first and subsequent post answering the purpose of this thread from LLP?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I did but your thread is pointless unless you are just making a fuss of things,people just look at profiles and see any issues.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

I did but your thread is pointless unless you are just making a fuss of things,people just look at profiles and see any issues.

This is how I know you are not an ethnic punter  :lol:. Please, just don't bother replying. Just ignore the thread, it's not for you.

Offline Global_Punter

@lamboman We appreciate @PYM starting this thread, it may seem as though you dont appreciate it ? If you concur quietly leave the thread & dont comment again.

Thanks in advance 😊😊

Offline mightymunce

Wow...seeing all these WGs who don't want to see BAMEs is really stark. Had never really realised that it was so prevalent

Offline elnukky

Thanks for posting but she has been added to the thread already.

I should have gone to specsavers. The search feature doesn't seem to show results from this thread  :dash:

Offline sparkus

Christ, even culture wars at UKP now :dash:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
This is how I know you are not an ethnic punter  :lol:. Please, just don't bother replying. Just ignore the thread, it's not for you.

perhaps he may wish to start a similar thread, NWA "because of previous bad experience" thread 
 :unknown:

The whole NBA because of previous bad experience is bs, are you telling me none of these SPs have every had an issue with someone say that is white  :unknown:

Sorry just my two penny's wortH
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 09:46:07 pm by Lou2019 »