Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 454697 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

Offline Saltnpepper

Posted her a while back. Glad you reminded me. Providing she doesn't go anywhere, I'll try see her in Feb.

Oh shit soz bro lol saying that she did look familiar, let us know 💪🏾

Offline OnlyTheBest

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Has anyone actually managed to see this girl? Despite her being available today a lot, she never ever replies back to me

Offline PapaSmurf

Oh shit soz bro lol saying that she did look familiar, let us know 💪🏾
Don't apologize bro. There's nearly 100 pages of on this thread. It is what it is.  :drinks:

I'll keep the thread updated. Looks like she moves around so I'm going to have to get on it sharpish.

Offline LLPunting

Again, please do your research, especially before spamming multiple threads, Heaven forfend we'd think you might be promoting the profile.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline GreatBlackShark

Saw this one too, but that first pic is of actor / IG model persephanii. The other 2 pics look like 2 other different women. :dash:

The gallery pic might be real tho :unknown: but I don’t trust it lol

« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 09:43:37 am by GreatBlackShark »

Offline PapaSmurf

:lol: :lol:
I promised myself I wouldn't travel too far for punting, but she is very inviting and she's fresh off on the scene, so she's hopefully not jaded yet.

I'll see how good her comms are, and take it from there.

Offline nobu365

Looks like she's part of a group with these girls based on the profile similarities.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Yh the switching and changes they do between profiles is so confusing, they all work together becomes confusing sometimes because one girl could be using two accounts at once 😂😂

Offline y101y

Yh the switching and changes they do between profiles is so confusing, they all work together becomes confusing sometimes because one girl could be using two accounts at once 😂😂

I’ve seen one of these girls several times, but as you say it’s so confusing that I didn’t even know who to review when I got around to it. I only have been able to see her consistently because I have her “personal” number (yeah right, but at least it does work to reach her). She is from the USA - claims Georgia. Very pleasant girl with an unbelievable body. Thin with smallish tits and a bubble ass that I’d say is perfect. Always very friendly and we have a laugh but she doesn’t do OWO and sometimes it feels a bit conservative. Still, someone that I occasionally track down for a reliable punt. I’ve also enquired about doing FFM with one of her stable mates but she declined saying she’s “the jealous type”.

Guess my point is if you find something that works with one of these stables, find a way to be able to reach her directly as you’ll struggle if you follow the ads alone!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 11:56:41 am by y101y »

Offline jonesfromthere

I’ve seen one of these girls several times, but as you say it’s so confusing that I didn’t even know who to review when I got around to it. I only have been able to see her consistently because I have her “personal” number (yeah right, but at least it does work to reach her). She is from the USA - claims Georgia. Very pleasant girl with an unbelievable body. Thin with smallish tits and a bubble ass that I’d say is perfect. Always very friendly and we have a laugh but she doesn’t do OWO and sometimes it feels a bit conservative. Still, someone that I occasionally track down for a reliable punt. I’ve also enquired about doing FFM with one of her stable mates but she declined saying she’s “the jealous type”.

Guess my point is if you find something that works with one of these stables, find a way to be able to reach her directly as you’ll struggle if you follow the ads alone!

Sounds very similar to the much missed pearl25 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). I wonder if she's one of the girls operating though these profiles now.

Offline y101y

Sounds very similar to the much missed pearl25 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). I wonder if she's one of the girls operating though these profiles now.
Yes sounds like it could’ve been. I recall her profile(s) used to contain some of her pics but also some that obviously weren’t her. Typical shared profile behaviour.

Nice girl, great tasting and tight pussy, incredible arse but always that little bit restrained.

Just tried calling the two numbers I have for her and both not working. So much for my private connection :)

Offline jonesfromthere

Yes sounds like it could’ve been. I recall her profile(s) used to contain some of her pics but also some that obviously weren’t her. Typical shared profile behaviour.

Nice girl, great tasting and tight pussy, incredible arse but always that little bit restrained.

Just tried calling the two numbers I have for her and both not working. So much for my private connection :)

yeah her pussy was well tight, she'd always have to lash a load of lube on. That arse though man, it was something else..

Offline last_days_of_logan

Just read Porsha review from bugsy, i am interested.

Shortlist for the day

External Link/Members Only likely
External Link/Members Only - least likely

After all the headache of making a choice...i bet i go with the romanian and have a shit time LOL (really appreciating some of these cheap hungarian types)

Offline sparkus

Just read Porsha review from bugsy, i am interested.

Shortlist for the day
External Link/Members Only - least likely

That ass is :wacko:
Claims to do anal and no extra fee listed? :yahoo:

Offline KerachiDope

I never had Ugandan.  :cool:
Tapping that ass might be worth the trip to London.

Offline lillythesavage

That ass is :wacko:
Claims to do anal and no extra fee listed? :yahoo:

Thinking exactly the same thing, but........

2 feedbacks, 2 days ago by non active members and back to 2018 before that,, hmmm.

Offline last_days_of_logan

2 feedbacks, 2 days ago by non active members and back to 2018 before that,, hmmm.

we talking about porsha or somia?

Offline sparkus

One of which says she has big tits, which she doesn't seem to from the side.

Offline lillythesavage

One of which says she has big tits, which she doesn't seem to from the side.

Her own claim of 32c would suggest not, funnily enough I knocked back another Ugandan through my usual channel for fake tits. She turned up in Sratford eventually.

Offline sparkus

Her own claim of 32c would suggest not, funnily enough I knocked back another Ugandan through my usual channel for fake tits. She turned up in Sratford eventually.

The ones pictured would seem modest/petite in proportion to her ample frame.  Pert, admittedly, but on a body that size she should be packing melons.

Offline lillythesavage

The ones pictured would seem modest/petite in proportion to her ample frame.  Pert, admittedly, but on a body that size she should be packing melons.

Agreed, still would though, but that feedback is very suspect.

Offline Global_Punter

I booked this lady at her Hendon location, not sure if she still works there - my observation is that her pictures are deceptive, a bit of arching, also her boobs don't look that good as they do in her pictures.

It was a waste of money, luckily the session was 1/2 hrs - will definitely not be returning. I never bothered writing a review, it just messed up my day! this happened last year.

Offline PapaSmurf

I booked this lady at her Hendon location, not sure if she still works there - my observation is that her pictures are deceptive, a bit of arching, also her boobs don't look that good as they do in her pictures.

It was a waste of money, luckily the session was 1/2 hrs - will definitely not be returning. I never bothered writing a review, it just messed up my day! this happened last year.
Tried to book her in Ealing. She had choppy comms, and I detected a slight attitude. I like BBW's, but she didn't seem worth the effort.
Her face in on the BBW thread somewhere. Seemed pretty enough, but it's an indefinite pass for me.

Offline Global_Punter

What a shitty tattoo. Should’ve had something nice put on her arm, not just black scribbles.

@y101y that's a scribble from an editing photo APP as opposed to an actual tattoo - she's probably trying to hide her identity!

I once enrolled with the Airforce pilot program and one of the requirements was no tattoos - I guess because it can be used to ID folks and narrow it down to their real identity.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 01:44:26 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

Tried to book her in Ealing. She had choppy comms, and I detected a slight attitude. I like BBW's, but she didn't seem worth the effort.
Her face in on the BBW thread somewhere. Seemed pretty enough, but it's an indefinite pass for me.

Trust me you dodged a bullet! just like the Matrix  ;)

Offline y101y

@y101y that's a scribble from an editing photo APP as opposed to an actual tattoo - she's probably trying to hide her identity!

I once enrolled with the Airforce pilot program and one of the requirements was no tattoos - I guess because it can be used to ID folks and narrow it down to their real identity.
I know mate, just a silly joke

Offline Global_Punter

My review of her for anyone thinking of seeing her :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323591.0

Interesting, as stated earlier her pictures are deceptive and those curves are inexistent! - service levels is rubbish.