Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Aicha Diamond2 x  (Read 853 times)

Youngteflon101

Anyone seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -  .  Want to book tomorrow any thoughts?

vw

sounds shit

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188291.0

How did you get on on the last 5 or 6 requests for info?   :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 07:34:14 pm by vw »

Offline Brewmaster13

Offline Steelworker

Anyone seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -  .  Want to book tomorrow any thoughts?

Yes, go fuck her and let us know what she was like by contributing a review. Let us know how it pans out, Teflon.  :)

Offline PMAC123

This type of girl and price is exactly what I've been looking for lately since I've been nostalgic about HNDF.

I'm down for TOFTT, unfortunately I'm working overtime all week and then away on the weekend. If she's still in Cardiff on Tuesday when I'm back I will go see her and report back (feel free to remind me lmao).

Offline HughJardon

More info on Viva, seems to be 3 girls

External Link/Members Only

Looks a bit Meh to me but a few more positive reports could sway my pendulum. Possible return to Wales for the Hungarians maybe

SeekingtheTruth

More info on Viva, seems to be 3 girls

Looks a bit Meh to me but a few more positive reports could sway my pendulum. Possible return to Wales for the Hungarians maybe

That Alisha doesn’t look too bad, not good enough to make me want to TOFTT though.

Offline HughJardon

That Alisha doesn’t look too bad, not good enough to make me want to TOFTT though.

I agree.. I reckon it'll be vanilla so HNDF.3 which wouldn't be a bad thing if they permanently based here.

Offline PMAC123

Just saw the blonde one, Mira. May review when I have time but it was uneventful almost to the point of not knowing what to write. To sum up, the girl was hot and personality was fun and chatty, no signs of Romania there. But In the service there absolutely was, very mechanical and kinda boring. Also it’s 1   pop in half hour even though her AW profile says 2. Would probably be a negative just for that even though the rest of the punt was a neutral. OWO included

Offline HughJardon

Sounds about right to me PMAC, hot girls but a lacklustre time

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also recycling profiles on both Viva & AW