Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demzleigh-Birkenhead  (Read 437 times)

Offline Miguel86

So this morning I thought I’d venture over to Wirral for an incall (Liverpool was quiet this morning)

So I had a look at various sites and came across a young lady who’s profile I’ve never spotted before, so i message her via the site she’s on and asked her where she was based, her prices, and what I wanted her to wear etc.

She replied 10 minutes later and said she was available for an incall (so far so good)  :thumbsup:

She said it was £70 for 30 mins, £120 for the hour, and it includes most things, so I replied straight away and asked her what she meant by most things, (incase she was a barebacker)  and also to send me her postcode, or a postcode nearby where she is and I’d head over.

She replied 4 and a half hours later and said it was sex and BJ (protected) and asked me if she can have a picture of me :thumbsdown: I was already out of the mood for her, but thought, it’ll only take 10 mins getting there, I might as well see it through (just to tick her off my list)

I replied 10 mins later and said that I don’t send pictures of myself for privacy reasons etc, but if that was a problem for her, I’d understand and we could just call it a day basically, or we could still meet (it’s up to her)

She replied 10 mins later and said she was at her friends (in Wallasey) and she was going to her grandads, and as soon as he’s left for work, she’ll tidy up abit and then we’re good to go  :lol:

She asked me how long I wanted, so I told her and told her what I wanted (69 protected) maybe a little something else if I get the urge.

3 hours later and still no reply.

So the first message got fired off a 9.20am, and it’s almost 6.30pm and still no reply (I’ve already seen somebody else now, review will follow)
So I thought this should be posted, just to save others the hassle of back and forth with somebody who’s just assing about.

External Link/Members Only