Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Friday POTD  (Read 1158 times)

Offline bestbefore

She looks a cutie.

Are you going to TOFT Steve?

Offline Steve2

She looks a cutie.

Are you going to TOFT Steve?

I am totally fucked after todays fun but maybe next week

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My black Friday was a cheap at £40 for 30mins. Hot bod, young, tall, but owo is extra. Good value in terms of looks.

Offline Steve2

My black Friday was a cheap at £40 for 30mins. Hot bod, young, tall, but owo is extra. Good value in terms of looks.

Looks good :)

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Bloody hell she looks great and VFM too! Just read your review, thanks for posting, how far from Newbury Park Station is she? An easy walk?
 I had a similar OWO experience, where a girl flatly said she didn't do it, even though it was on her profile. She then got the wet wipe out and proceded to give me OWO! I think there may be something lost in translation.

FlyingBreadMan

Bloody hell she looks great and VFM too! Just read your review, thanks for posting, how far from Newbury Park Station is she? An easy walk?
 I had a similar OWO experience, where a girl flatly said she didn't do it, even though it was on her profile. She then got the wet wipe out and proceded to give me OWO! I think there may be something lost in translation.

I would say a trek from Seven Kings station would be easier, but if you plot a course from Newbury station to Seven Kings then it would be close to seven kings on the way.

Offline Cunning Punt

Miserable/vulnerable looking Romanian girl + grainy photograph = caution required.

Was £70ph then put it up to £90 with "full service" at £130 rang further alarm bells for me.

This was the subject of another thread but I know full well what "full service" means with Sergei's Romanian girls.

Now confirmed in black and white in her price list that bareback is on offer for £80phh and £100ph.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:59:29 pm by Cunning Punt »