Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 24th August  (Read 1174 times)

LL

Just a word of warning that this profile might be only a day old but it is not her first profile as I tried to book her last week (after her details came up when I was searching AW in the Stratford area).

Offline Steve2

Offline Jimmyredcab

"Rimming, water sport, come in mouth FREE ***** NO HAVE EXTRA"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Value for money!!!!!!  shame no face pic, so you might get any one.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Value for money!!!!!!  shame no face pic, so you might get any one.

That is why there is no face pic.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tesco burgers were Value for money ------------- until we found out what was in them.     :vomit:

Offline punk

Tesco burgers were Value for money ------------- until we found out what was in them.     :vomit:

on saying that i've seen busty Mara? if i have the name right and she was pretty good all over, so its a chance you take.

LL

Some days I fancy a steak for dinner, other times, usually after a few beers admittedly, I fancy a kebab - the greasier the better!
Sometimes the only kind of punt that will cut it is one in a seedy shit-hole where I don't know what the girl's going to look like until I meet her.  I'm prepared to walk of course but if she's clean, friendly and moderately attractive (most of the time) then I will stay and take whatever I get.

Offline Steve2

And your uncle was your aunt until she grew a pair

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: