Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishC Southampton  (Read 951 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Chantel
AGE 31 (Could pass for younger)
NATIONALITY English
PAID £140 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK (Barely) | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Pretty | Friendly | Nice Body | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by AW message then text. Comms were ok but no confirmation once I confirmed I had placed the booking but she did arrive on time.

LOOKS 8/10  Pretty young but tall brunette girl with wavey hair. Arrived in a short summer dress with knee length black skirt hiding stockings underneath, heels and some sexy underwear. As described in previous reviews she has fakies which are way too big for her frame but they felt ok with small but responsive nipples. must be around 32D. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 7/10 Chantel delivered all services as requested. We started with some FK which was barely FK. Mainly just open mouthed with very little tongue. Then RO which she seemed to enjoy with a few little moans but was very quiet and didnt seem to want to let herself go. Then a little fingering which was pretty much the same responsiveness wise. This was followed by a BJ which was very nice and soft with lots of licking and tongue flicking. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl. The sex was pretty lame if im honest with her just sat on top doing not a lot looking all around the room with little enthusiasm. Strange experience really; the only thing I can liken it to is having sex with an inexperienced virgin so gave up with that and whipped off the hat for a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT A pretty young brunette girl who provides an ok service. She does just scrape a positive as on paper she did all I asked and did give a good BJ with CIM but there was just something missing so wouldn't see again.

COMMENTS None

Offline time2play

How many girls do you average per week????
Seems like 1 a day???

kamu

How many girls do you average per week????
Seems like 1 a day???

Haha probably about 1 a week recently although will be taking a break soon. Just tend to put reviews up as and when convenient.