Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Amira - Edgware Road.  (Read 4007 times)

Online Stevelondon

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Initial contact was by email and was then asked to call and speak to the maid who would take further details.
Made a booking a few days ahead.

Location : Mansion block not far from Edgware Road Tube. I noticed on another review. It said the entrance to the flat was rather grubby. Can’t say I noticed. The apartment itself was clean, tidy, bathroom very adequate.
Anyone wanting to know about parking in the area. Don’t ask. I never drive into town.

Amira : Beauty in the eye of the beholder stuff. I had asked Amira to wear nothing but a smile and glasses. I got a girl in a silk nighty who for all intent and purposes looked like the sexiest librarian you’ve ever seen. The girl who bends down to put the book back on the shelf and sees you looking at her arse…….. so she smiles at you which makes your cock twitch even more.
I found her very attractive indeed.
5ft 6ish, slim, (maybe size 8) natural boobs with sensitive nipples, no pubic hair and quite the perfect pussy. To me, a very beautiful late twenties girl.

Service : I had emailed with a scenario that was all about tie and tease, intense edging, RO and rimming (giving).
What I actually got was nothing like it and for the life of me I can’t really say why not.
The punt sort of blended into a me being edged then me edging her kind of thing.
It simply flowed.
I found her pussy to be very receptive to the tongue and touch. Her nipples hardening to the pinch as I explored the area below.
Sadly no OWO. But as that is no deal breaker for me. The OW was just the way I like it. Caressing of the balls with attention being given to the cock tip.
We chatted a little throughout and she wanted me to watch her cum using her wand.
I wanted to use a rather nice looking dildo on her……. So we did both.

Her bottom got spanked just because I think she deserved it and I would definitely say a little pain turns her on. Just timed that right to enjoy a leisurely missionary fuck.

Cuddles afterwards and a glass of wine.
I could have stayed there all afternoon.

But the pub was calling and as the area itself is an old stomping ground of mine. I went off to an old haunt.

£200/60 …….. I was there for just over 70 minutes.

Return : if I were to go back (and I probably will). I think I might opt for me being in charge more. Simply because I think that would turn her on more and so make the session itself more enjoyable for both of us.
But as a first visit. I have not one complaint. A beautiful woman who seems to genuinely want to give a good service.

A high positive from me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Stevelondon

Sorry. I meant to add that this SP has been reviewed before if anyone wanted the link.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331185.msg3442866#msg3442866

Offline Adam940

Did she charge you per spank as well?
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years and no reply when questioned by a mod
Banned by: Iloveoral