Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried Victoria from Chancery Lane??  (Read 331 times)

Offline Configguy

Hello,

Has anyone tried Victoria from Chancery Lane recently?

External Link/Members Only

Thank you

Offline BRB22

Why don't you try her yourelf

Offline LLPunting

Not since she began her transition.

She is keen to meet new cock though as she wants to practice her pegging for when she gets a real one of her own.

Offline Waterhouse

Not since she began her transition.

She is keen to meet new cock though as she wants to practice her pegging for when she gets a real one of her own.
There is seriously something going on today, multiple new and sleeper accounts all of a sudden posting crap. Seen more today than in the last few months combined.

Offline Fuzzyduck

There is seriously something going on today, multiple new and sleeper accounts all of a sudden posting crap. Seen more today than in the last few months combined.

I fear it's not the great experiment as I postulated earlier but a roomful of 14 year olds all with phones, holding each other's limp cocks and giggling. Look at OP. Posted 2 hours ago, still online and not a peep. Just lamely gripping his sad dick.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:45:54 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Waterhouse

I fear it's not the great experiment as I postulated earlier but a roomful of 14 year olds all with phones, holding each other's limp cocks and giggling.
I know.  I was holding out for a false hope. Silly of me.   :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I know.  I was holding out for a false hope. Silly of me.   :dash:

It is a little odd though that none of these newbies have really responded back. Just posted a lame question and waited, online. My clipboard theory is back on.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Serious influx of totally pointless questions this week.  I'm certain they will feel the wrath of Admin and soon be gone.

Offline Waterhouse

It's like a DDoS attack but with school-kid fuckwits instead of the normal malicious ones and zeros... well without the "ones", at least!

Offline LLPunting

It is a little odd though that none of these newbies have really responded back. Just posted a lame question and waited, online. My clipboard theory is back on.

They're flooding the board with dead end topics. 

New strategy, don't reply to them, let them stagnate, pick a few genuinely active threads reply to those to bump them to the top of the page.  The bogus will slough off the bottom of the page.