Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Canary Wharf  (Read 440 times)

Offline ak1987

My first post after lurking for a while. Any recommendations for the Canary Wharf area. Thanks all.  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

My first post after lurking for a while. Any recommendations for the Canary Wharf area. Thanks all.  :thumbsup:

May I point you towards the response some other first posters received having asked similar questions.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206593.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206325.0

Please do come back once you've given them full consideration. Or you need your nappy changing.

Offline Waterhouse

Two years a lurker and this is all you can think of to come up with as a first post?   :dash:

Offline Londonpunter30

My recommendation is to contribute to the forum.. if you can't do that fuck off

splodger69

Cunt, go back to whence you crawled...  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

FlyingBreadMan

Stick that thump up your arse and be grateful you ain't banned.

Offline Sinz

Fuck off, in the nicest possible way.

Offline PLeisure

Twat. You haven't been lurking. If you had, you'd know the form around here.
Start again...  :thumbsdown:

Offline pink.pearl

• Service Provider

Just look on AdultWork. Search for Tower Hamlets as Canary Wharf is within that borough.
Then you can check photos and profiles with services you would like to enjoy that are within your price range.
Finally, check aw feedback and copy the profile number (which is located at the bottom on aw) to the search box on this site in the upper right corner and you can see what others say about that girl.

Or there is Vivastreet as well, but not many feedbacks from that site.

Offline LLPunting

Or you could just go see Pink Pearl because she's an understanding, nurturing type who believes in compassion for special punting cases.

The challenge is you will have to research to find her.

Offline Liverpool

You dad has recommended this one before

External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps