Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venting/Bad comms.  (Read 183 times)

Offline RichardVaguely

I made this profile in December and haven't been able to organise a punt for shit since then. I tend to punt around payday and I've tried monthly but bad luck is just fucking me over. Family engagement that pop up on the days I'm looking to book on, women moving to Birmingham the day I find out about them and people reading, but not replying to emails.

Chief amongst these;  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've messaged her enough to notice she check here emails around 0800 or 0900 in the morning.
Multiple months I've sent her messages and she read but didn't reply.

The emails mostly said: are you available tomorrow Brooke, around 1 or 2 in the afternoon for an hour.
(this is because I dislike same day bookings I like to know ahead of time where/when I'm going)

This month I spent all week emailing her just out of curiosity, ah read all 7 of those emails an never replied so on the 8th day I sent an email moaning that she never fucking replies. And she reply calling me rude and says she'll never reply to me now.

So cool. You're gonna continue not replying but now I know not to bother. Saved me the time.
I don't see how your job can be 50% being your own secretary and 50% suckling dick and you can neglect that import customer service element of you job.  :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm not surprised you're struggling to punt with that approach. You could:
- Not message-bomb SPs who clearly aren't interested in your business. Saves you time and avoids you coming across as a desperate weirdo (which puts SPs off by the way)
- Rather than moan to a SP, you could've asked why she's not replying and that if she's not interested then you'll stop trying to book her
- Put money aside and punt between paydays (innovative approach)
- Suck it up and do a same day booking

Offline Waterhouse

Don't see the appeal myself, but each to their own.  But that aside, why pick someone with a relatively high ratio of questionable feedback on here for your first venture?
 :unknown: