Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serene spa balham  (Read 5767 times)

Psvr

Guys have you been to this spa and do they do happy endings?

Offline Jonestown

Guys have you been to this spa and do they do happy endings?

Only for waxing of late, but some girls used to offer, some didnt.

Psvr

During a wax you get he? I am getting a wax this week

Offline Jonestown

To be honest i wouldnt want HE after or even before a waxing, but you could ask. I know there used to be womwn who did the waxing, had a name like Charmaine, who was up for HE, dont know if she is still there though.

Psvr

Ok. What are the ethnicities of the girls there

Offline Jonestown

Ok. What are the ethnicities of the girls there

Thai & european i think.

BigBoi1955

To be honest i wouldnt want HE after or even before a waxing, but you could ask. I know there used to be womwn who did the waxing, had a name like Charmaine, who was up for HE, dont know if she is still there though.

Charmaine did do HE but thankfully she's left as she was an unpleasant bitch. I haven't been there for quite a while but my experience is that some of the ladies offer extras but others don't. If you are OK with a WSWS experience it's a good place to go but for a guaranteed HE you'll need to look elsewhere or hope someone can give a name and reccomendation.

Psvr

Charmaine did do HE but thankfully she's left as she was an unpleasant bitch. I haven't been there for quite a while but my experience is that some of the ladies offer extras but others don't. If you are OK with a WSWS experience it's a good place to go but for a guaranteed HE you'll need to look elsewhere or hope someone can give a name and reccomendation.

Wsws? Well if i have a hard on. Maybe that will give them a hint

Offline Jonestown

Wsws? Well if i have a hard on. Maybe that will give them a hint

Have a quiet word with the owner on the desk, Edie, she may well steer you in the right direction.

Psvr

Have a quiet word with the owner on the desk, Edie, she may well steer you in the right direction.
thanks for the tip. Does she provide any services herself

Offline Jonestown

thanks for the tip. Does she provide any services herself

Again, im not sure of the current situation, but i doubt she would on a first visit.

Psvr

Again, im not sure of the current situation, but i doubt she would on a first visit.
Ok. I just emailed her now asking if any girls do 'extra services'. Is she cool with this

Offline Jonestown

Ok. I just emailed her now asking if any girls do 'extra services'. Is she cool with this

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Psvr

Lol ill get that he for sure. Thanks

BigBoi1955

If she wrote back saying yes she'd be admitting she was running a brothel per the legal definition.
Getting that sort of question from someone who could be from the council or police is not going to get you anywhere. Even the suggestion of asking the receptionist over the phone is unlikely to get you anywhere. If you are going to speak to someone from a shop you usually need to use alternative approaches. Stressing it as a relaxing massage or if towels are mandatory can give clues.

Psvr

Do i go to the appointment i have booked or will i get in to trouble

BigBoi1955

Do i go to the appointment i have booked or will i get in to trouble
There won't be any problems if you have an appointment. I was just letting you know asking about sex at a semi legit spa shop isn't recommended. Once you're behind closed doors however  you can ask your masseuse almost anything. Even if you are unlucky and she is100% legit she'll be used to getting requests about hand jobs. Some of the girls may do much more. If they do they'll want you to be discreet so don't give them a different impression.

Psvr

Ok ill let you know how it goes

djames777

Yes they do extras as I’ve been going for a few years , it all depends who’s working as they change staff around, serene is far better than the Chinese places as the prices are reasonable, 40 hr massage and 20 for hr in clean spa surroundings, I will post new review shortly when visit again

Offline LLPunting

Just an update.

1hr is 45 and you get use of the sauna and steam rooms outside of the hr.  Place is clean, discrete and in good order so I'm happy to use for genuine massage sessions.
Some of the ladies here offer extras, I've not met all as there seem to be 6+ on rota and I've only been able to go when in the area.

Elena (?) isn't the youngest (40s), prettiest or slimmest on staff but a great masseuse with a good attitude and great English.  She can do a proper massage but knows how to touch a guy and get him interested.  Offered topless for 50 (she's probably a C-cup at least), I declined (I don't recall what she asked for HR).  She didn't negotiate but she continued with a good massage and still teased me with sensual touch for the remainder of the session.  I'd see her again for the massage.

Julia, poor massage skills and attitude, good English.  Extras quoted 30 hr, 50 topless, 80 without bottoms (didn't ask if that meant nude).  I declined and she wasted the rest of the session moving oil over my back, sullen, stopped short of time.  Should've asked her to stop and go get a masseuse who would do the job properly but just wasn't in the mood for the hassle.  Told management after and they made good with next appointment.

19cmincam

andrea can do it, if you ask for

19cmincam

here there is a small list of girls that can do extra after massage:
- sara
- Stefania
- andrea
- diana
- ani

and this doesn't do extra:
- carolina

please guys feel free to improve the list

Offline LLPunting

- sara
- Stefania
- andrea
- diana
- ani

- carolina

a pretty worthless posting without types of service offered and prices charged.  Perhaps you're just touting...

19cmincam

a pretty worthless posting without types of service offered and prices charged.  Perhaps you're just touting...

the list was because if you go there, you can be sure which one gives extra and which one not, but if you don't find it useful nevermind

Offline LLPunting

the list was because if you go there, you can be sure which one gives extra and which one not, but if you don't find it useful nevermind

Indeed, nevermind.  About as useful as "This is a bus stop, busses go from here somewhere."
Your statement gives no evidence that you've actually sampled any of these ladies' services so your "recommendation" has as much validity as a troll trying to get the premises in trouble by claiming the girls provide services when they don't.
Perhaps you should go stay on Trip Advisor.

Offline Massageonly

- sara
- Stefania
- andrea
- diana
- ani

- carolina

I found it useful, although some description of looks would help me personally

19cmincam

I found it useful, although some description of looks would help me personally

I'm glad that someone found it useful, just this is a list that i collected for few months so some girls can be that don't work there anymore, here we go:

- sara: east european, not small body, big boobs, face ok, quite naughty let me play with her pussy (tried only with panties)
- stefania: italian, small body, nice face, i had just hj
- diana: east european, not small body, huge boobs, face ok, quite naughty let me play with her pussy (tried only with panties)
- Andrea: east european, beautifil fit body, beautiful face, i had just hj, she is still there for sure
- ani: east european, small body, nice face, i didn't try

Most of girls asks for 40/50hj, 60/80 topless, 80/100 naked... But you can go done till half price usually

Offline LLPunting

I'm glad that someone found it useful, just this is a list that i collected for few months so some girls can be that don't work there anymore, here we go:

- sara: east european, not small body, big boobs, face ok, quite naughty let me play with her pussy (tried only with panties)
- stefania: italian, small body, nice face, i had just hj
- diana: east european, not small body, huge boobs, face ok, quite naughty let me play with her pussy (tried only with panties)
- Andrea: east european, beautifil fit body, beautiful face, i had just hj, she is still there for sure
- ani: east european, small body, nice face, i didn't try

Most of girls asks for 40/50hj, 60/80 topless, 80/100 naked... But you can go done till half price usually

Thanks for the extra detail.
The Ani/Anna I've met isn't small, about 5'7", curvy 12, MILF, DDs that could be enhanced, dyed red hair.  Very nice personality, late 30s at least, attractive but aged.  Not tried.

Offline LLPunting

Stefania, is a stern sounding Italian from Napoli area.  Very good massage, even tried a little bit of Thai walking on me.  Good conversation.  No sensuality, kept me covered with a towel.  No extras offered, none asked for.  Petite, cracking figure, Cs, pretty brunette.

19cmincam

Stefania, is a stern sounding Italian from Napoli area.  Very good massage, even tried a little bit of Thai walking on me.  Good conversation.  No sensuality, kept me covered with a towel.  No extras offered, none asked for.  Petite, cracking figure, Cs, pretty brunette.

I was as usual without towel, she came and asked if I wanted to cover, I said no, than I turne and she asked again and than I said no...than chatting she said if everything was fine and if I needed something I could ask, so I asked for extra for 20, she said ok but dressed and no touched (anyway I touched and she didn't stop me)

Offline LLPunting

I was as usual without towel, she came and asked if I wanted to cover, I said no, than I turne and she asked again and than I said no...than chatting she said if everything was fine and if I needed something I could ask, so I asked for extra for 20, she said ok but dressed and no touched (anyway I touched and she didn't stop me)

So you sexually assaulted her, classy  :thumbsdown:  External Link/Members Only
Good luck at the hearing. 

19cmincam

So you sexually assaulted her, classy  :thumbsdown:  External Link/Members Only
Good luck at the hearing.

She said no touching because of the price, anyway i touched just the butt and she could say something if she really didn't want

Offline LLPunting

She said no touching because of the price, anyway i touched just the butt and she could say something if she really didn't want

Stop digging, that's still sexual assault.  Go read the information again and again until you understand.
Hope you didn't fuck anyone after they said "no"

19cmincam

Stop digging, that's still sexual assault.  Go read the information again and again until you understand.

not digging anything...and if you wonder the answer is no. bye

BigBoi1955

I think your being overly harsh and not giving good advice to anyone reading your posts about reacting to a masseuse who says no touching. In normal circumstances No means No but in a massage parlour it doesn't always have such a definitive meaning.
A girl may say no touching because it's too early in the session, because they want to discuss money first, because they want to be more comfortable with you first etc etc.
Of course I agree that if a masseuse says no touching you should stop touching if that's what you were doing when told. After this you should be ultra careful and only touch again if given some form of positive encouragement.
I can't say its a common experience but it has happened to me quite a few times over the years that after an initial negative response the masseuse has changed her mind. The details in this case aren't particularly clear but it could have been that after saying No the masseuse changed her mind. It does happen and isn't sexual assault. I have been going to massage parlour for many years and the only thing I can say with certainty is that all girls are different and their boundaries vary widely and can change day to day and punter to punter.
If told not to do something you should respect that instruction but be aware it may only be a temporary request. When lying on the massage table you have to be able to read the signs but be prepared that those signs sometimes change.

19cmincam

I think your being overly harsh and not giving good advice to anyone reading your posts about reacting to a masseuse who says no touching. In normal circumstances No means No but in a massage parlour it doesn't always have such a definitive meaning.
A girl may say no touching because it's too early in the session, because they want to discuss money first, because they want to be more comfortable with you first etc etc.
Of course I agree that if a masseuse says no touching you should stop touching if that's what you were doing when told. After this you should be ultra careful and only touch again if given some form of positive encouragement.
I can't say its a common experience but it has happened to me quite a few times over the years that after an initial negative response the masseuse has changed her mind. The details in this case aren't particularly clear but it could have been that after saying No the masseuse changed her mind. It does happen and isn't sexual assault. I have been going to massage parlour for many years and the only thing I can say with certainty is that all girls are different and their boundaries vary widely and can change day to day and punter to punter.
If told not to do something you should respect that instruction but be aware it may only be a temporary request. When lying on the massage table you have to be able to read the signs but be prepared that those signs sometimes change.

Offline LLPunting

I think your being overly harsh and not giving good advice to anyone reading your posts about reacting to a masseuse who says no touching. In normal circumstances No means No but in a massage parlour it doesn't always have such a definitive meaning....
Bigboi,
Harsh? If you're too sensitive perhaps.
Blunt? For sure.
Most of what you said was spot on and if OP had indicated this is what happened then I wouldn't have commented.  However he bluntly stated she said no touching and he "touched" her.

It doesn't matter where this happens, you could still be accused of assault or worse in a parlour, strip joint or with a WG. It might be a shaky case but why take that risk. Always be sure that (tacit) permission  has been granted before.
The classic non-verbal cue is she presses her body against your hands, arms or head if she hasn't said no touching before that.
And, as evidenced by press reported accusations and verdicts, permission can be rescinded after intimacy has begun.
This site is not about sugar coating it's about pertinent facts and opinion.

Offline LLPunting

Met Joanna recently, a petite, short-haired brunette from Colombia, good English, happy to chat or work quietly.  A pretty good relaxing massage, mainly finger pressure with some use of forearms and elbows.  No sensual stuff.  Moved the towel around in a practised manner.   Massage 3 days a week and otherwise does beauty treatments.