Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunin Leicester  (Read 1533 times)

Offline jayuk99

Been a year since i visited this place but i was itching and at 4pm, it was a toss up, either the Chinese massage place on Kings richard road or Sunin.

Walked in, greeted by a pretty young thing wearing specs, thought my luck was in until she says take shoes off her, your lady will meet you upstairs - bugger i ended up with a size 14 lady. Didnt take up the offer of a HJ after 60mins

What was worse 2 other punters came in during mines and the young thing was available, if anyone knows the young girls  name shes on my list for a return visit,

Offline Knny

What did you pay and how much did they want for extra?

paulj

Jay,

What was your older ladies name?

Paul

Offline jayuk99

Dau i think , are you thinking of going in asking for a booking with anyone but Dau lol?

Offline jayuk99

Normally its been £20 to £30. I wasnt interested yesterday after i had flexed my eyes in the young thing
damn i should have just asked for her name and if she was available - but i was just trying to act professional

What did you pay and how much did they want for extra?

TheNewSeeker

Walked in, greeted by a pretty young thing wearing specs, thought my luck was in until she says take shoes off her, your lady will meet you upstairs - bugger i ended up with a size 14 lady. Didnt take up the offer of a HJ after 60mins

Is this a review?
Links?

:dash:

Offline jayuk99

Sorry not a review, more of an enquiry, i really fancy this young thing with glasses i saw yesterday and her english was very good,

i just need to mention that prior to yesterday it was probably a year ago i last vistied Sunin.
The lady was definatley called Daw thats what she called her self ,  she was newer than the ones that used to work there previously :- Dau, En, Nin, may, bra and alize, yaya was a nice lady, pim too, leena i missed out on and Nareen i felt was too greedy - i think shes gone

Offline Knny

Blimey, you know them all?  You missed Puy who I think works in kinnaree now. She's become a little fatter.

Yaya was very good and left some  time ago to open the sister branch in rugby I think.

Dow is a cheeky little one and will get you to pay as much extra as possible.

I think their prices are too high.   If they offered nude massages on request without paying extra it would be worth it.  Otherwise, for a simple massage the options are to just go with a normal aw girl. At least you can then be sure of some fondling even if you don't partake in full service.  I think £30 should be max for a 30 minute nude massage.

Oh yes, just realised, I think you might have meant bla instead of bra.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:13:18 am by Knny »