Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING - Kinky kacey. Leeds.  (Read 6955 times)

Offline misterhappy

Hi UKP,

I was just doing some research whilst looking for a booking. Came across this External Link/Members Only profile and then I looked her up by name.

External Link/Members Only
Seems like someone probably best avoiding for your safety. She's stabbed someone. She's stolen her grandad's war medals. There was another article that mentioned drug abuse too.

Just thought I'd give anyone a heads up in case they were thinking about it.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Police definitely missing a trick here, she's logged on today. They just need to book an incall and Bingo!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 01:42:11 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's some research to make that link.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

How's about putting that much effort into writing a review ??  :music: :music:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Noticed this one myself the other day. And same as OP googled her name, which is the same as her email address. Didn't want to get stabbed or any of my medals stolen so left it there. But the mugshots seem to match the lass in the profile

Offline mrfishyfoo

Noticed this one myself the other day. And same as OP googled her name, which is the same as her email address. Didn't want to get stabbed or any of my medals stolen so left it there. But the mugshots seem to match the lass in the profile

Publically visible email address is....

katiemillicentcraig@gmail.com

....just incase she changes it.

I concur with MrCoH that the mugshots and her profile pics match.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 01:58:39 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Online Ghost89

The article is 2 years old so it could have been dealt with by now. Vile creature that she is.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 09:24:35 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline wildman

Wonder if she learned how to give a "garenteed augasmic experience" when she was in the nick?
 :D :D

Offline stevedave

Wonder if she learned how to give a "garenteed augasmic experience" when she was in the nick?
 :D :D

Yep, the main crime here is her spelling  :lol:

Offline Jomoore

Well the search facility has proven its worth again!
Came across her on AW yesterday and thought she'd be worth a punt at those prices, but hesitated from booking and did a search on here; thanks for the warning.
There don't seem to be any reviews, I wonder if her phone really is that dusty or punters just aren't admitting it?  :scare:

Offline bigjohn1987

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Northerndave666

Is it wrong that if I didn't know about her history, I'd be all over her by now?

Feeling like a moth to a flame.......

Offline Jomoore

Is it wrong that if I didn't know about her history, I'd be all over her by now?

Feeling like a moth to a flame.......

That's sort of where I was.  And you can't help reflecting that among the many hundreds of girls out there, a fair proportion in this industry may have backgrounds that are, shall we say, colourful.  :unknown:

But is TOFTT a step too far with this one?

Offline youngandfun

Sure she was advertising in headingley near me - thought looked dodgy as f**k

Offline Northerndave666

That's sort of where I was.  And you can't help reflecting that among the many hundreds of girls out there, a fair proportion in this industry may have backgrounds that are, shall we say, colourful.  :unknown:

But is TOFTT a step too far with this one?

I think it is....but as I like to punt at night and the pickings can be slim, I'll have to tell myself not to if I get the urge....

Offline randomuser107

I saw her a few times - probably about 8 years ago now - when she was based in York, then read that she'd been locked up for something. I clearly didn't have very good punting radar back then, as another girl (Jessica of York) I saw from time to time was locked up around the same time for blackmail. On one of my punts with her there was something odd going on, and in hindsight when I saw the story about the blackmail event I thought I'd had a close shave.

Offline Jomoore

I saw her a few times - probably about 8 years ago now - when she was based in York

Was she a good service provider at that time?

Offline randomuser107

Was she a good service provider at that time?

TBH, she was. She had a great body back then - got a bit chunky thereafter. Seemed to really enjoy it. But there was definitely a very rough edge to her.

Offline Ow1234

i was looking for a tight little thing to poke on, but this one looks a little to skanky for me, since her names out there, its not a big stretch to say this is easy to find, but if you want to see here her tiktok
removed no socials !!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 09:02:26 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Night-Owl

Anyone paying for that wants sectioning surely  :wackogirl:

Offline Jomoore

Anyone paying for that wants sectioning surely  :wackogirl:

Well sometimes we have to TOFTT don't we.

Offline hullad

Well done in exposing low life like this   :cool:

That is what this site is good at

Offline stevedave

Well done in exposing low life like this   :cool:

That is what this site is good at

:thumbsup:

Offline bigjohn1987

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D