Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angel96xx - Chorley  (Read 1168 times)

8 review(s) for angel96xx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by BP]
10 review(s) for Angel00xx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324051) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

zztop1168

External Link/Members Only

Chorley

½ hr £60.

Comms.  Via AW Email then text then phone, all easy. Booked

Location. Postcode takes you to a council Housing estate. Not great but okay and safe easy parking

Looks.  Definitely the girl in these AW pictures.  A good looking size 8 , Black air Early 20’s pretty face slim big tits. Fit bird

Personality.  A bit quite possibly shy even or just maybe not interested in a middle-aged perv like me

Action. Knocked on opened the door leads me to the front room sofa. Music station on TV loud says it helps her chill. Wasn’t to bothered about the sofa made a change. Room was half decent heating was on so cozy. (years ago I girl asked me to nip to the shop for electric on a pre-paid card. And I did)

Anyway
 My kit off she gets me hard by hand wraps my cock then takes her kit off. Nice slim body huge tits on a small frame. Only a  slight tit sag defo real big nipples. Anyway she wanted to fuck straight away jumped on and went at it tit bouncing about. She jumped off after about 5mins and asked for doggie. Give it my all fast the slow she seemed to enjoy and kept backing onto my cock and some good sounds. Great view smooth skin. A good 10mins later I ran out of puff. Sat back in the chair then said you can finish yourself off. I asked her to dangle her tits in my face while I did my self ,came in the bag. Got thrown a toilet roll. Out the door.

Verdict. Fucking was good and she’s a fit young bird. But felt a bit rushed.  No oral I suppose I should have asked maybe I had her 30min service routine. I will probably go back for an hour and agree what I expect next time.  Neutral + Because the potential is there and she’s fit with massive tits on a small frame.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:22:30 pm by zztop1168 »

Offline Mehdi91

Is there a telephone number.

tried contacting several times to meet via email and getting no response

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for TOFTT at least we know she is genuine, I was wondering if she was EE as the pricing structure is the same.
Sounds like an OK punt if you want to fuck a good looking young girl and aren't too fussed about the frills such as surroundings

zztop1168

Had her number but deleted by mistake. Sorry

zztop1168

No worries Mr Rock shes defo worth a go for £60. No frills shag. I might have to do an Arnold schwarzenegger in a few months. Saving up at the mo for a quality punt.   :coolgirl:

Offline Mehdi91

Just messaged

Asked about OWO, DFK and Fingering (All of which on likes)

1 Hour asking for 150 to include all them
Much better options at that price elsewhere

Offline samneil15

Yeah she's off her fucking Rocker if she thinks she can charge extra for everything.

Had a quick look at profile, how in this technical era can one post such shit profile pics. I mean, with tits like that she should have 100's of great pics to use.

Seems like a newby scammer to me. Let's see if the reviews rack up. Pun intended  :lol:

Offline bobman777

How tall would you say she is?