Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lurker, come punter, come member with reviews ...  (Read 560 times)

Offline oldmanking

Hi all.  Been looking on at reviews on this site for a month or two, before finally taking the plunge with three of the establishments offered in the Birmingham/West Bromwich area.  I hope these short reviews are within the rules, and helpful to those wanting a more up to date review of long since updated threads on the 3 places...

1 - Adult World Cinema (Hinkley St, Bham City Centre)
Visits - 2 (diff days and times) - Found it a waste of both time & money both times.  Girls hot, but little contact even after several 'you can touch my tits & ass, but nothing else' dances, and then polite interaction as to whether or not more could be had for a higher rate.  :thumbsdown:

2 - Angels (High St, West Bromwich)
Visits - 3 (again diff days but entered from 10pm on) - As with the above, this may be a case of them being careful due to licencing issues in their recent past, but was disappointed beyond belief.  The dances upstairs in an almost totally dark room are not only so dark you barely make out much, but all the touching is upper half on your body, while only boobs/butt is allowed towards them, all the time while trying to coerce you into going for a "private room dance that you won't forget".  Yes, you won't forget the ominous red ringed night vision camera bearing down on you, nor the total lack of any contact more than what you already had for a third of the money.  Only went for the one private room dance, as the upstairs hands on versions were better value; despite the continual promises of more again.  A bias of Romanian girls who all seem to club together onto punters was also a bit much; not that they weren't pretty, but just a bit full on, giving you no time between them to enjoy a beer or check out others not in their 'cartel'.  :thumbsdown:

3 - Chinese Massage (Poplar Rd, Bearwood)
Visits - 1 (this week) - I'm going to say less about this place than the others, as I do intend to return soon.  Very firm handed lady in her early forties; think she's been mentioned in the original thread' who left me more than satisfied by the time I left.  I'd be happy to add more info if asked, but only if admin/mods happy with this being in open forum?  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Welcome oldmanking, hope this helps, when you do post a review, post it in the review section.

SITE RULES

Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.