Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Escape  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Rickster123

Thinking of visiting this week, but no website available or pics of the girls, anyone been that can describe the place and the girls? How do you go about getting in, there's no sign, do you just call up beforehand, any advice?

Offline Itsnotshy

Thinking of visiting this week, but no website available or pics of the girls, anyone been that can describe the place and the girls? How do you go about getting in, there's no sign, do you just call up beforehand, any advice?
Gird thy loins and ring them.They don't bite.Receptionist will explain all.Always been friendly when i've been there.A very well run place.

Offline NIK

Where is it these days? I've only been once and then they moved. Couldn't find it again even though I was parked nearby.  :unknown:

Offline Itsnotshy

Where is it these days? I've only been once and then they moved. Couldn't find it again even though I was parked nearby.  :unknown:
Forman st. off Curzon st. been there for about 4 years now.Believe they have a policy of only English girls,no EE.Haven't been for a few months but can recommend Sophie and Pippa.

Offline _Bender_

Seen Indian Reena there before, she was pretty good, also I believe her sister Kiran works there occasionally too.

Can someone describe what Sophie looks like also if there's any other girls that work there? I'm getting tired of seeing crap EE's in Derby and could do with a good English punt.

Cheers.

Offline Ramone78

I've been a few times never had a bad punt
the lovely Princess Pippa works there on Thursdays :)

Offline Itsnotshy

Seen Indian Reena there before, she was pretty good, also I believe her sister Kiran works there occasionally too.

Can someone describe what Sophie looks like also if there's any other girls that work there? I'm getting tired of seeing crap EE's in Derby and could do with a good English punt.

Cheers.
Sophie is about mid 20s,tall,athletic build,pretty,brunette,small to medium natural breasts.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:22:09 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline _Bender_

Sophie is about mid 20s,tall,athletic build,pretty,brunette,small to medium natural breasts.

Nice one bud, think I'm gonna make a call this week!  :drinks:

Offline _Bender_

I've been a few times never had a bad punt
the lovely Princess Pippa works there on Thursdays :)

Haven't been for a while, can anyone confirm if Pippa still works there, and if so, what days?