Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls disappearing from Victoria House, Lutterworth.  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Two girls on my waiting list, Levi and  Georgia, along with a planned revisit in Elise, have suddenly disappeared from the rota this week. They come and go, I know, but three at a stroke? There may be others have gone, too, for all I know.

Their whole rota suddenly looks a bit thin. I just wonder if anybody may know if somethings been going on.

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes I have noticed this too Charlie. Zoe who I saw some time ago often appears on the weekly rota for just one day then when you check on the day she is not on it  . A shame as I would love to see her again. VH always used to have four or five girls a day to choose from but sometimes  there are only 2, especially weekends which is my best time to visit. I know this place has been going a long time but I have never had a bad service here even though it is somewhat expensive. Maybe it is just down to the ongoing Covid situation . I know that quite a few of the ladies here work at other places so maybe they just get more bookings or make more money at these other establishments  :unknown: whatever the reason I hope it's not the beginning of the end for this place. It is one of the few full service massage parlour places still going. Most of the ones I used to visit in Birmingham have long gone ie. Harmony, Lucy Palmers, Penny's  :dash:
Looking at the latest rota somedays there is only 1 lady working there which does not bode well.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 06:36:13 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline badsin

A few of the girls from Victoria House work at Spangles in Ilkeston  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 11:14:40 am by badsin »

Offline Charliehutton

A few of the girls from Victoria House work at Spangles in Ilkeston  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Nice one, Badsin. Now I know where to find two of those girls, Levi and Elise (now with the stage name of Leah).

Looks like another one will be joining soon, too, Louise (Lucy at VH).

Maybe there's been a bit of a fallout at VH; I know these girls move around, but so many leaving at the same time seems a bit unusual.

Offline badsin

Agreed, I think I'll be popping in to see a few of those girls  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Two girls on my waiting list, Levi and  Georgia, along with a planned revisit in Elise, have suddenly disappeared from the rota this week. They come and go, I know, but three at a stroke? There may be others have gone, too, for all I know.

Their whole rota suddenly looks a bit thin. I just wonder if anybody may know if somethings been going on.
Maybe they had heard they were on your shortlist, Charlie  :lol:

Online scutty brown

When I read the title I thought it was the latest sci-fi mystery from Dr Who

Girls disappearing?

Offline Charliehutton

Maybe they had heard they were on your shortlist, Charlie  :lol:

:D I must admit, H, that if I were in their position, the prospect of a visit from me and I'd be running for the hills.

Offline Thebigdaddy

I think it may be more a case of unreliable girls than anything VH is doing. I tried to book Levi a few weeks back as she was on the rota. She simply didn’t turn up that day and the receptionist couldn’t have been more apologetic. There is always the possibility that house fees etc have changed for the girls or something behind the scenes of course, however I would be surprised if this was the case with some girls suck as Paris returning and long standers like Melanie still there.