Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo recommendation  (Read 729 times)

Offline Pitpony

I’m in Lincoln tomorrow morning for work, looking for a duo meeting on the way back anywhere on the route back to the north east. Any recommendations most appreciated

Offline HailWood

Member since 2015, 4 posts and 0 reviews. You sir are a leech and a lurker.

I had made a recommendation but I’ve deleted it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 11:27:25 am by HailWood »

Offline badsin

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I’m in Lincoln tomorrow morning for work, looking for a duo meeting on the way back anywhere on the route back to the north east. Any recommendations most appreciated

Your FIRST post in over 6 years!!

Per Site Rules

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I suggest you get moving and start making some real contributions on here, else don't expect to last long on this forum.

You have been warned.

Online hunkybc

Why do these people do this!? It's like they are trying to live out a fantasy!

Offline Fac51

Should read - I'm in Lincoln tomorrow on a school trip to the cathedral  :sarcastic:

Offline GoldTop

There should be a league table or thread for dumbest member

Offline Whore Master

There should be a league table or thread for dumbest member

Finally! Something I could win!
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

Finally! Something I could win!
Well I think you have just gone to the top of the self deprecation league  :D

Offline geostorm1

Why do these people do this!? It's like they are trying to live out a fantasy!

It is exactly that. I've got a mate who teeters on the edge of punting but just can't bring himself to do it. He's been to dogging places and watched, and I even drove him to a massage shop but he freaked. He just can't cheat on his wife. In my mind, he's kind of already done that by frequenting the sites and visiting dogging sites etc.

Offline GoldTop

I have no problem with folk not cheating on their other halves - that's quite noble and to be applauded. Its pretending to do it, or pretending to punt that annoys me. Why not just avoid the scene altogether.

Offline Jamesbattersea

IMO it's not cheating if it's a business transaction. She provides a service i pay for that service. It would be cheating if i meet someone on Fab swing and didn't pay.!!
That's how i justify it to myself  but i'm not sure my Mrs will see it that way though??!!!!!!! :scare: