Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbles/Genesis 2-Nottingham  (Read 2027 times)

Offline TomSawyer2112

Although i live pretty close to Bubbles in Nottingham,i`ve not been for about 7/8 (?) years,same with Genesis 2-which is now a sod to get to since the trams began and the buses stopped running down that way.Anyone been to either one lately and i`d love to read your opinions/reviews please.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:32:30 am by TomSawyer2112 »
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GoldTop

Have you tried using the search facility on here and typing the words "Bubbles" or "Genesis 2". You can then easily spot recent reviews, of which there are limited

Offline badsin

Have you tried using the search facility on here and typing the words "Bubbles" or "Genesis 2". You can then easily spot recent reviews, of which there are limited

+1
There are threads in here for both establishments, search will assist you :hi:

Offline TomSawyer2112

I was unaware of that,thanks.

Offline TomSawyer2112

Well sadly no new/up to date reviews for either place.

Offline badsin

You could visit, and review to assist for fellow punters   :hi:

Offline GoldTop

You cannot complain if you don't write reviews yourself. Your profile is laden with questions and claims of "knowing" girls/places but little to back it up.

Offline TomSawyer2112

The only reason for that is because it`s been so long since i`ve been able to visit either girls or establishments.

Offline GoldTop

Except on the 21st June 2021 10:15am you posted this and didnt bother to leave a review

"I saw Carmen on Friday at said address in Arnold.Nice enough-barely spoke any English,£50 for a 1hour B2B,amazing oily massage,B2B then hand job,ok nothing special....doubt i would return"

Offline Lincs.man1

Except on the 21st June 2021 10:15am you posted this and didnt bother to leave a review

"I saw Carmen on Friday at said address in Arnold.Nice enough-barely spoke any English,£50 for a 1hour B2B,amazing oily massage,B2B then hand job,ok nothing special....doubt i would return"

:P :D :dash:

Offline Gopal1978

Although i live pretty close to Bubbles in Nottingham,i`ve not been for about 7/8 (?) years,same with Genesis 2-which is now a sod to get to since the trams began and the buses stopped running down that way.Anyone been to either one lately and i`d love to read your opinions/reviews please.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Georgi who owns Bubbles is great fun. Haven't been for years. I prefer a good Thai these days.

Offline happyend

Does Georgie still work, saw her when she opened the place in Lincoln (now gone). Great fun!

Offline Cryton123

That shut him up. And showed him for the parasite he is  :hi:

Offline TomSawyer2112

Was that not a review ?....Do i need to write a certain amount like someone working for a newspaper ?......And as for being a parasite,well you can bite my shiny metal ass.

Offline badsin

It is expected that members will review and/or contribute positively to the site, and yes I do believe there are rules regards reviewing. There is a rules section on here, you may want to look it up.
You have been advised and encouraged by mods (CT) to contribute positively, I suggest you heed that advice, as you are perceived as a troll currently.
Your choice :hi:

Online NickyBobby

Was that not a review ?....Do i need to write a certain amount like someone working for a newspaper ?......And as for being a parasite,well you can bite my shiny metal ass.

A comment on someone else’s review is not a review.

External Link/Members Only

Offline TomSawyer2112

Ah yes,the all powerful mods-one more reason i stopped using Facebook 5 years ago,too many chiefs.....or wannabe chiefs.

Offline badsin