Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uk Jessica  (Read 2411 times)

Offline debcase111

Online NervousJ

Nope,

But I’m deffo interested... :hi:

Offline debcase111

trying to arrange for tomorrow morning

Online NervousJ

trying to arrange for tomorrow morning

Let’s us know how you get on.. I’ve sent an email just testing the water. Location will give us a bit of a clue..

Offline John the Sextist

Pear Tree Mob??? just saying :unknown: :unknown:

Could be a new recruit  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:drinks:

Online NervousJ

Is Boyer street, Pear Tree territory. Different  pricing to them, but always possible..

Offline gbyld87

i don't think this is the time (or place in derby) to be taking risks like this one tbh.  Happy to be proven wrong, but something makes me want to avoid her.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 12:05:19 am by gbyld87 »

Offline kippydon

i am sure  i have seen these pics on another profile, but cannot remember which profile

Offline Dipper

Is Boyer street, Pear Tree territory. Different  pricing to them, but always possible..

Yes. Definately Boyer street this one. Apartments.

Offline Lincs.man1

Something not quite right about this one... cant put my finger on what though  :unknown:

Offline badsin

Pear Tree Mob??? just saying :unknown: :unknown:

Could be a new recruit  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:drinks:

Pear tree mob pretty much always 150 p/h in call, 170p/h outcall :hi:

Offline gbyld87

anyone seen her yet?

No, but i received an email from her last night saying she was working this week, and asking if i was interested in getting her number to arrange.  I think i must have emailed her a while back, as it was a 'sorry for the late reply' kind of thing.

I think she sounds genuine, but the profile still seems a bit off somehow.  A couple of decent reviews would probably sway me, but i've taken enough risks in the past to trust my gut, especially at the moment.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 04:19:52 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Something not quite right about this one... cant put my finger on what though  :unknown:

+1

Nothing on here in 4 months.

Has shown herself as Available Today on numerous occassions yet number not shown.

Also, free gallery has 3 pics, yet PG crammed full of photos and also videos.

Offline bdp

Still no news on her. She has shown up in Watford now. 🤔

Offline hunkybc

Her profile pics don't really give much away

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
As mentioned above, possibly Pear Tree mob who move locations for PG scam.

Offline JamesJ

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Showing in Newcastle today.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

That out of the way, I’d seen this profile a few times and something about the pic in her gallery which shows the bottom half of her face just turned me on. So thinking with my brain downstairs gave her a ring and booked for 30mins in a flat in the city in a building I’ve had a punt in before.

Comms fine, arrived on time and given the door number. Knocked and was let in by a ‘girl’ who was nowhere near the 24 stated on her profile. Leave 24, if she’s still in her 20s then I’m better looking than Brad Pitt or Clooney. I’d say the pics on her profile are either old, not of her, or heavily photoshopped. Either way they’re not accurate. I was expecting someone similar to the girls on love island, but instead got someone like the ladies on loose women (if thats still going?)

I should have walked, I really should have and I’ve told myself that a thousand times but Jessica was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming that I just went ahead with it. Facially Jessica was OK, nothing special but nothing bad. On her profile she says she is 24, size 8, toned body, enhanced tits. Change that to early 30s, size 10/12, not fat but not toned at all, and saggy enhanced tits (the implants themselves are solid, but the skin and flesh around has aged badly.

A Negative review was filed yesterday whist she was touring Newcastle.