Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guide - Downloading AdultWork Private Gallery pics and posting them  (Read 5987 times)

spiderwebber

A member asked me how I uploaded and posted pictures of a WG's Private Gallery here - full size.

First to download the pictures I use my iPhone - as when on my Mac/PC the Adultwork Website wont allow me to download or right click even!

BUT on the iPhone, if on Main Site view (rather than Mobile view) log in as normal and open up the subscribed private Gallery.
Then once you enlarge the picture (by tapping full size view or whatever)  just tap and hold and select "Save Image".
Then just transfer it to your Mac/PC (that's what I do using Airdrop so as not to leave an email trail - but feel free to email it to yourself)

I then go to:

External Link/Members Only

and follow the instructions by first Clicking:

File - selecting the File (in this case the picture you saved from Mobile and transferred to Desktop) Choose File - and then click UPLOAD NOW>

Then it will ask you to type the words onscreen (to stop spam) (or sometimes it will say press Play to upload or something - but you catch my drift - it's all self explanatory once you select the image and Upload Now)

The it will bring up the thumbnail and on the left it says Share This Image.
Then select the text under IMG URL Code for Forums and Message boards (the image URL will be enveloped by Hidden Image/Members Only  ) - copy - and then paste that Directly into the Post you're writing on UKP.

Easy.

You can use other image upload sites too.

And the saving full image technique may work on Android but I'm not sure as I haven't tried it.

Hope this helps.

Offline molloy

You can save pictures straight to your computer too. Use Firefox. Open a desired picture. Right click on the white border surrounding the image. Then View Page Info -> Media -> Save As. Saves you time transferring between phone/PC.

Offline rubric

If you use chrome, then you can drag pictures from the popup window into the tab bar area, and have them open up in a new tab, and just save as.

Offline molloy

If you use chrome, then you can drag pictures from the popup window into the tab bar area, and have them open up in a new tab, and just save as.

Ha, even quicker. Jus tried this, can confirm this works in Firefox too.

d00fer

Offline gash bash

In Firefox: Shift + Right Click then Save picture as from popup options.

Works on Gallery and Private gallery.

johnnyboy61

I have found by accident that using Internet Explorer you can drag the top part of the image to the bar above and it will resize a large image to fit the window. Voila, you can now left-click and save the image. If the image isn't bigger than the window it won't resize it, but you can still right-click to save.