Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nayara_Nayara - South Wimbledon  (Read 2726 times)

The_Last_Emperor

After using this forum for a while, thought I would start giving my reviews. I got a backlog of 20+ reviews so will give them later :)

Here is my first review, I was thinking wether to give this review a neutral or a negative, but went with negative due to reasons stated below.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration/Rate: 1 hour / £120
Place: South Wimbledon

I saw the following thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52709.0 where Nayara was mentioned. Since her flatmate Alicia had positive reviews and Nayara looked cute, I decided to TOFTT a couple of days ago.

I sent her a text in order to book for 1 hour, her replies were prompt and she told me to call once I was at the station. When I arrived at the station I gave her a call and received the directions. I arrived at her place 10 minutes late due to waiting for directions and she took this later off our time.

Once I arrived at her place, she opened the door wearing high heels and a short dress. She is around 5' 3'' without the heels. Anyways, she welcomed me with a kiss and directed me to her room. She looked better than her photos, really cute and smiling all the time, this made me really happy. With the paperwork out of the way she offered me a drink. As I took a shower at the gym which was 30 mins before our meeting, I didn't ask for it when I got there. By the way she speaks basic English so you might need to talk slowly or in Spanish. But she can hold a conversation.

Agreed for a sensual massage first which was really nice and it hit the right spots. She told me to turnover after 10 mins and started to kiss my stomach and gave compliments, asking if I went to the gym. She made her way down and started to lick/suck my balls whilst alternating with kissing my inner thighs. So far so good, I was like hell yeah she's awesome :).

After 5 minutes she put on a condom and started to give a bj, I was kind of disappointed, since she stated on her profile that she does owo. But I didn't confirm owo with her so thought its better to just enjoy the session and don't let it ruin everything. She took my dick fully into her mouth and gave a nice dt for a couple of minutes. After that she took off her dress and we had sex in a couple of positions, I came after roughly 10 minutes. She didn't fk during the whole session let alone kissing on mouth.

By now 25/30 minutes has gone by, and she started to wipe me off and put on her panties and started to text on her phone. I was thinking what the hell is going on, I should have at least 20/30 more minutes left. I didn't ask about my time or 2nd round as I was curious to see if she was kicking me out. I was just sitting on the bed and looking at her, she noticed this and put her phone back and sat next to me. She started to ask where I worked and stuff, and was just touching my arms and chest for like 10 minutes. My mood was killed and I wanted to just get out. As I was thinking wether to leave, she asked me if I wanted a round 2. I was surprised she asked this. I said yes and she started to lick my balls, even though I was not in the mood anymore, surprisingly I got hard again.

At this point I thought maybe she just wanted me to relax and was not planning to kick me out after all. She started to suck my balls and was giving a wank at the same time. She said we have to do this quick as we don't have much time left, even though we had 15 minutes left. I realised she was taking into account the 10 minutes she made me wait for the directions. Anyways, at this point I thought F*** this I am gonna leave, so I told her to stop and I put my clothes on. On my way out she gave me a kiss and told me to have a good day. I should have thanked her for ruining my day.

Positives: Friendly, nice and energetic. Looks good.
Negatives: No owo and fk even it is listed on her profile. Took 10 minutes off our time but I arrived on time.

Would I visit again? NO, not worth it for £120/ph.

I hope my first review is good enough and does not lack any details.

fredpunter

Had my eye on her so sorry to read this, I think delaying giving directions is the latest time wasting trick .....

Is Alice still around by the way, I've tried to see her a couple of times as well.

Offline pumps

Had my eye on her so sorry to read this, I think delaying giving directions is the latest time wasting trick .....

Is Alice still around by the way, I've tried to see her a couple of times as well.

I don't understand how it can be a time wasting trick the time should start the second  she returns to the room after counting the cash.

Seems like punters will have to start carrying  timers  lol

fredpunter

I don't understand how it can be a time wasting trick the time should start the second  she returns to the room after counting the cash.

"should" is the relevant word in your sentence. I met a lass last night, meeting due to start at 7, she had said text when I got to nearest station .... I texted at about 6.45 from the station, she said give her 10 mins cos I was early, then didn't send directions till 7. Consequently it was about ten past before I was in her place. I paid for an hour and I could see that about 7.55 she was weighing me up to see if she could get away with saying my hour was up at 8. I was spent and in all other respects very satisfied so I didn't mind really, thought it was quite funny. In the end she didn't try it on and I went for a leisurely shower at about 8.05 after a nice cosy cuddle.

The_Last_Emperor

Yes you're right, that's why they don't give their address at the time of booking.

Alice works in the same flat, you can check her review in the thread above. I will try her out tomorrow and will give a review. Hopefully she's better than Nayara.

Offline boredtryst

i spent some time with her and thought she was great, good attitude and indeed energetic. really enjoyed it

i suppose its horses for courses in this one, shame it was a bad punt fella.

Offline The_Don

This is good advice IMO :thumbsup:

Having some way to monitor the time is good. Even better is to let the W/G, know you have. Even get them involved in doing so.  Then, there no dispute about how long it been or what left (time wise)

Nip any sign of time wasting and or shorting in the bud.

External Link/Members Only.

I have some input that mite be useful. Simple stuff
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:50:29 pm by The_Don »

Skyfly

Thats a shame....i found her great. She charges an extra £20 for OWO though this isn't actually advertised on her profile which i found was worth it as she spent longer down there   ;)