Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxy Catline (Luton)  (Read 691 times)

1 review(s) for Sexxy Catline (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

I decided to put this down as a negative because 1 I wouldn't go back and 2 the reasons below.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The lady.  Its the lady in the PIC and main bread winner
1hr booking

Good
Nice boobs
English is passable but not something that u could have an on going conversion
Looks 5/10 with a beauty mark on the bridge of the nose
House was discreet and inside very basic.
Very concerned about playing it safe with condom

Bad
Lacks any idea of the job
Doesn't put any effort into it
Mind wonders to her special place in her head
If u ever what to shag someone from the living dead this was that meet.
NO GFE/PSE, more get it over with and fuck off

The visit:
Comms done by text all the way and I think its with her. Works in the new town area of Luton, very hilly.

Let in by the maid told girl upstairs.  When up and knew this was going to be a bad punt as the girl looked fairly out of it, later told she just got up.  Confirmed again duration/cost and court her boobs so decided to go ahead.  From the start she lacks any care to pleasure and sees herself like a place of meat where she will let u fuck her for hundreds of pounds and you fuck off after 5 mins.

Got told the number of cums and confirmed again she was OK with this and got told yes.  Got her on her back and started kissing her neck / boobs and asked if she liked to kiss back got told NO....this is where things just hit me and knew the mistake I made but money handed over and had 58mins to kill.

With her on her back I played with her boobs a bit and got to my knees to show her my hard cock, where I placed her hand onto it to make some connection to the whole thing,pick up the feeling she wasn't happy about that.. So on with a condom and popped once in mish.

Since we both decided at the started we both hated each other and I wasn't getting my money back I carried on making her time with me more awkward.  Got on my back and got her on top of me where my belly button is and in SLIENT played with her boobs.I could tell she hated the fuck out of me but I paid for the hour.  10 mins later with her coming in/out of her special place she lend forward to my ear and I played with her bum cheeks , which kicked off round 2 in cow girl.  Stopping / starting and telling her to go faster I popped.

She go off and put her undies on as i had popped twice.  Time left about 35 mins.  With more awkward silent and me playing with her boobs SHE decided she had enough and moved to the side I asked her to stay on top she refused so I got on top and carried on playing with her boobs in silent.

Lucky from another visit I learned to keep my watch on during meeting as the room had no clocks and possies time in 5 mins every second.  She said times up and I explained her mistaken and showed her my watch and she started to do the maths in her head.  I had to show her the text she sent for her to believe me.  Long story short more boob play till meeting ended and an agreement that we never see each other again.

Overall:
Overall the thing I learned here is if the WG has the appearance of not giving a fuck, walk before handing over ur money.