Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risk Reduction (newbie)  (Read 798 times)

mrz73

Browsing AW I can see the obvious red flags for risk BB OWO etc
The GP has no clue, the STI clinic seems to only offer guidance if you are a gay guy or a girl. Pretty poor show really.

So newbie question is how can I reduce risk?

Any correlation between risk vs:
* Age?
* Price per hour? - and if so any guideline as to minimum incall ph outside London but still expensive city.
* Race/Background (how do we feel about latinas? asians?)
* Something else?

What sort of vaccinations are recommended? HPV etc?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Offline Moby Dick

Newbie?
You've been lurking here for 9months.
Stick to wanking into your socks!

Online Jonestown

Get out now mate, punting isnt for you.

Offline Philmeboots

Try listening when you are in sex education class at school.

Anything else you would like to ask ???

Offline Waterhouse

Browsing AW I can see the obvious red flags for risk BB OWO etc
The GP has no clue, the STI clinic seems to only offer guidance if you are a gay guy or a girl. Pretty poor show really.

So newbie question is how can I reduce risk?

Any correlation between risk vs:
* Age?
* Price per hour? - and if so any guideline as to minimum incall ph outside London but still expensive city.
* Race/Background (how do we feel about latinas? asians?)
* Something else?

What sort of vaccinations are recommended? HPV etc?

Thanks in advance!

:)
Don't punt.... stay indoors and do what you usually do, i.e. a date with the Palm sisters.

Offline tantric talents

Get out now mate, punting isnt for you.
+1
But do remember to look both ways when you cross the road ...

mrz73

9 months is nothing...i left and came back to this place...you would faint if i shared how long it's been since I got laid though...stalker lol

palm sisterS - holy crap it's like a whole new world has opened up now i have a left hand option - but only wearing yellow kitchen gloves of course (for safety).

I guess you guys prefer not to think about it though - fair enough.

Offline AllenTheMan

I'll take this at face value, but you've opened a pandoras box on yourself!

There is no correlation between age, or price you pay. The most expensive wg in the world could catch something tomorrow. Similarly a £10 street walker could go her entire life without catching something.

In terms of race, to generalise i'd stay away from EE, South Americans and Africans. They aren't as developed in their attitudes towards STI's. Happy to duck for cover as I get accused of racism or some such but my opinion.

In short, it sounds like you're already wary. Why not try a massage with a happy ending or similar?

Offline snaitram99

GUM clinic recommends Hep B jabs if you get OWO. Course of 3 over a period which seems to vary at different clinics.

Offline xAx

The risks are the same, you can catch something from the most expensive WG or from the cheapest. If you want to play it safe just look after WGs that offer only protected services or massage with hand relief.

Offline tantric talents

You can always get a fleshlight, or if you are flush a Venus 2000 ?

Offline David1970

Cling film is the answer, wrap it around your body, make sure she has cleaned herself with bleach and a wire brush :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

I suggest you avoid <racial type 1> since they have more STI.  Also <girls from this part of the UK> and <this country> are known to be disease ridden.  I saw it on the interweb and heard it in the pub so I know it is true.

Offline rathbone

Assuming you're genuine, this is good advice:

If you want to play it safe just look after WGs that offer only protected services or massage with hand relief.

Offline fallentrees1321

People that ask and believe such logic are usually the type to think its okay when a regular says she will go bb with you because "you are special" then they be wondering how come they gotta spend the rest of their life medicated and washing their spunk in a food bag if they wanna have kids .

My honest opinion is that if anything you are more at risk banging random women on civvie street because it stands to reason that most WG's are probably more aware of the risks and get checked regular . And dont let women on civvie street fool you into thinking they dont suck as much dick or do questionable things themselves  .

I remember dating a girl once , we had had the whole conversation about numbers of previous partners and she had been with several men  , it came down to fucking time so I whipped a condom out and she was like "what do you need that for im on the implant ". Imagine what I could have caught if I had listened to her and what my dick wanted and gone in BB . No thank you . After that I just tipped the fuck out of her house and never went back
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:12:29 am by fallentrees1321 »