Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Belle  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Matium

Sophia Belle who has been reviewed a lot on UKP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5799

has been arrested in Miami after having sex for $480.00 (£338.00) with a 14 year old boy in Miami

External Link/Members Only

She has to stand trial in America and faces a long prison sentence and if she ever manages to get back to Britain, she'll be on the sex offenders register as a paedophile.

You have to wonder what she was thinking as prostitution is illegal in America and she had sex with a 14 year old minor.

She probably thought she could enjoy a free holiday in Florida as her costs would be covered by American punters.

Now her real identity and name is out and her non-prostitution career and business is ruined.

What was she thinking?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 08:15:13 am by Matium »

Offline Bangers and Gash

What was she thinking?

I doubt the kid phoned her up and said,''Hi, my name is Chuck, I'm 14...''

Offline Blackpool Rock

She is stupid as he surely must have looked underage or at least really young so she should have asked for ID.
OK so it is illegal to have sex with someone underage but this isn't a case of some guy grooming an underage girl, this boy sought her out but the article says he is a "victim".
What isn't clear from the article is how she got found out, presumably the boy must have told someone or bragged about it then the parents found out and called the cops.

Offline Matium

She is stupid as he surely must have looked underage or at least really young so she should have asked for ID.
OK so it is illegal to have sex with someone underage but this isn't a case of some guy grooming an underage girl, this boy sought her out but the article says he is a "victim".
What isn't clear from the article is how she got found out, presumably the boy must have told someone or bragged about it then the parents found out and called the cops.

Any 14 year old boy is going to boast about having sex.

He told his friends and then his parents found out and called the police.

They were furious about the money.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah I bet his dad is furious that his 14 year old son has banged a fit bird while he isn't getting any  :drinks:

Offline Zeusthedoc

he is a minor, cannot legally consent therefore he is a victim

Offline lewisjones23

real world business cant be doing that well if she is sucking cock for money

Offline smiths

Well he IS a victim as he would have been here, if she is convicted he IS a 14 year old child and its illegal for an adult like her to have sex with a child. Yes he sought her out so she didn't groom him like a nonce but if she knew or suspected he was underage she deserves all she gets in my book. If she wasn't aware she doesn't BUT ignorance isn't a defence according to Florida law and she faces over 5 years in prison if convicted.

Why on earth go to the US where its illegal to be a WG part from in some states and in limited circumstances when she used to work here where at least she knew she wasn't breaking the law. Sheer stupidity in my book and she may pay a massive price for it.

Offline Bangers and Gash

real world business cant be doing that well if she is sucking cock for money

I doubt there is a real business. It's just a way of moving money around - plenty do it.  :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

I doubt there is a real business. It's just a way of moving money around - plenty do it.  :hi:

what about all the WG that do this as lifestyle choice / hobby / because they love it  :music:

the amount of profiles you see with shit like that on it then some rubbish about it not being their main job

i had one WG try to tell me she had close on 100 houses rented out yet day in day out she was still spreading her legs for cash

Offline Hurley

what about all the WG that do this as lifestyle choice / hobby / because they love it  :music:

the amount of profiles you see with shit like that on it then some rubbish about it not being their main job

i had one WG try to tell me she had close on 100 houses rented out yet day in day out she was still spreading her legs for cash

I had a girl one time claiming to be a medical student only thing was she was as thick as mince

Danger!WillRobinson

I had a girl one time claiming to be a medical student only thing was she was as thick as mince

Perfectly possible with all the grade inflation that goes on in universities these days. I used to work in HE, and the standards were higher when I started than when I left; then again, we do have some of the highest qualified KFC and MacDonald's employees in the world...

Offline headlessChicken

At 480 dollars (£338) i hope it wasnt for a hour as thats criminal in itself i hope he remembers to put a review up.

Offline headlessChicken

Checked her aw account its now accessing from florida state prison

Offline OakTree

I do have a certain amount of sympathy for her but I’m afraid she’s brought this on herself. She must of had an inkling this little shit was under age and she really was sticking her head in the lions mouth plying her trade in a place where it is (very) illegal.

It’s easy to mock her misfortune and I fear she will have a long time from home to reflect on her utter stupidity.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Checked her aw account its now accessing from florida state prison

Incalls only?  :D

Offline Scotpunter

Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londonpunter30

Surely for that price he could have found someone younger and hotter

Offline Heph

... because his dad regularly enjoys the Sunday-alll-you-can-eat-for-$200-full-hog-roast specials, and doesn't want any son of his to pay more

Offline willie loman

I would be surprised if he looked 14, ran into a couple of teenage boys outside the famous London st sauna in Edinburgh, they had just been in, don't imagine they were asked their age, when I was a t school, I am now 61, boys from my school went to the danube st brothel, Edinburgh,3£ a shag, some of them were underage. Why she is plying her trade in the states is a mystery, if you are going to do anything risky don't go to the states, or quite a few other countries as well, stay in Scotland, almost impossible for a woman to sent to prison. As she charges so much , I don't have a lot of sympathy, but feel the public embarrassment is more than enough punishment.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I would be surprised if he looked 14, ran into a couple of teenage boys outside the famous London st sauna in Edinburgh, they had just been in, don't imagine they were asked their age, when I was a t school, I am now 61, boys from my school went to the danube st brothel, Edinburgh,3£ a shag, some of them were underage. Why she is plying her trade in the states is a mystery, if you are going to do anything risky don't go to the states, or quite a few other countries as well, stay in Scotland, almost impossible for a woman to sent to prison. As she charges so much , I don't have a lot of sympathy, but feel the public embarrassment is more than enough punishment.

Ah, Dora's brothel in Danube Street; an Edinburgh institution back in the day when I lived round the corner. But I digress.
Sophia Belle has acted most unwisely and may pay a high price. The teenage boy was acting out what I and, I suspect, most others would have done at that age if we'd had the balls and the opportunity. It's hardly a big deal in the history of mankind, though the American authorities and press will make it so.

Online threechilliman

Sophia Belle's cached website:

Fuck me, she's not cheap. Maybe that's the reason for seeing anyone with enough brass.

Offline HighHeelLover

Was just about to post this as I saw this last night. She used to tour in London everyone and then did try to arrange but couldn't fit me in. She looked hot glad I dodged this one.

Davido0007

Another silly law and arrest in the US. Not a surprise. Suppose lucky she didn't get shot at least.

As others have said though, shouldn't have risked it in such a country.

Offline Matium

She has been released:

She will be back as a prostitute.

After all, what other job will be able to give her a lot of money in a short time?

She must have run up massive debts getting a sharp lawyer who got her this deal, a Public Defender wouldn't have been able to.

She'll have to up her game as a WG though.

One thing's for sure, she'll never go back to America again in her life!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 01:29:18 pm by Matium »

jdoe123

For that price, I hope he enjoyed it

Offline CheeseBoard

Will she go on the UK sex offenders register when back in the country?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

more story and photos in the SUN of course

now just look at the reflections in the MIRROR

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 05:26:03 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline magnetico

She must have run up massive debts getting a sharp lawyer who got her this deal, a Public Defender wouldn't have been able to.
External Link/Members Only looks like a proper lawyer  :thumbsup: