Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: short gardens covent garden massage shop  (Read 1798 times)

Offline fuckit

Anyone been there. There is a fit as fuck asian milf who I have seen as I walk past at lunch. Today she was wearing a white massage coat (like a nurses outfit) which was not buttoned up..... wearing high heals stocking with lots of cleavage on display. Looked so fucking hot! Close to my work so gonna have to time my visit to lower risk of getting caught because no one seeing you come out of the shop will be dumb enough to not know what youve been up to!

Online Bassman

The one called Ekang? Or is there another?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Anyone been there. There is a fit as fuck asian milf who I have seen as I walk past at lunch. Today she was wearing a white massage coat (like a nurses outfit) which was not buttoned up..... wearing high heals stocking with lots of cleavage on display. Looked so fucking hot! Close to my work so gonna have to time my visit to lower risk of getting caught because no one seeing you come out of the shop will be dumb enough to not know what youve been up to!

If you do go there please do a report I need a good hard massage as the asian girls I have seen can't do a really hard massage  :thumbsdown:

Offline fuckit

Online Bassman

thats the one!

I assumed it was legit but have never really looked inside to see if the women were dressed in a revealing fashion. That could be a giveaway maybe.

When you visit let us know how it went.

Online Bassman

First review on trip advisor would appear to confirm straight up they offer what you require lol.

Offline char45

Haven't been there for a while but they offered the usual extras last time

Offline fuckit

Just had one of my best punts ever. Fuck me. Will write a review tomorrow

Online Bassman

Just had one of my best punts ever. Fuck me. Will write a review tomorrow

At Ekang? Sweet! Look forward to the review.