Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Blowjob  (Read 1536 times)

Offline MrSmiley

I know there have been threads like this before but..

I had a girlfriend around the turn of the century who gave me the best blowjobs I have ever had...ever. she 'wrapped' or covered her lips  over both the top and the bottom of her teeth = almost i suppose resulted in getting a bj from a toothless woman. she said it's a bit more hard work but knew from experience every one of her boyfriends including me were in heaven. i took her cherry and she turned into a cock craving slut afterwards and seems since. good for her - she just loves sex.

She is the only girl I have experienced this from, civvy or wg. anyone else experienced this? I can't die and not experience this again. said ex moved abroad!

d00fer

Offline Blackpool Rock

Best blowjob I ever had was from a girl called Sandy who worked at Preston VIP (think she also worked other places on and off).
I went years not being able to cum from oral but something she did was amazing though i'm still not sure what she did that others didn't but the sensation was fucking amazing, in part i think she genuinely loved giving a BJ and the orgasm I had was so intense.
I always had a BJ from her and more times than not CIM, shit she was good, only wish she still worked there.

Sparquin

The most important thing is that the girl likes to suck cock: not all WGs do. If she does, then you will feel it and enjoy it. Personally I dislike the use of a hand on the shaft during the head bobbing as I think it is cheating. The other thing that works is for the girl to start with very little pressure (or suck, if you will) but then gradually increase the contact sensation. This gives the impression that she is really into it and, well, one just has to produce the goods after that.

Offline threechilliman

My best was Frankiemanchester. Nearly 12 months ago now, but I remember it like it was yesterday. She produced enough spit to sink the Titanic.

tcm

Offline sticko

My best was an early one: Claudia at 71a Berwick Street.  Genuine Italian, Nigella Lawson face with amazing pillowy red lips.  We became quite good friends after a while and I was beyond gutted she retired.  Also Chantel of similar vintage.  More recently, Emilie CB was pretty spectacular as I recall...

S

yorkshire123

Neve in the west midlands by a country mile for me