Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sure thing on paper utter let down in reality  (Read 1576 times)

Offline BlueRock

Just wondering how many of us have seen highly acclaimed ladies and had a shit punt?
Dunno if it's catching them on an off day or just not clicking for some reason. Personally have experienced being very underwhelmed a rushed service, no kissing, lame acting to try and hurry it up. All in all I have expected more from some of these ladies especially as I'm a clean and polite customer. Luckily it's rare but the last one was awful but is so well rated it seems worthless to leave a negative.

Offline NigelF

the last one was awful but is so well rated it seems worthless to leave a negative.

Absolutely not! That just means it's even more important to leave a negative review. I hope others don't think like that or maybe they do and that's why the WG has no/so few negatives/neutrals  :dash:

Who was the WG?

Anyway, yes I've had definite disappointing punts (neutrals or negatives) with well reviewed girls. I've don't think I've had an utterly shit one though (where there were 20+ positives and no warnings/negs/neutrals, except perhaps one or two for poor comms/no showing only).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:13:45 pm by NigelF »

Offline threechilliman

Absolutely not! That just means it's even more important to leave a negative review. I hope others don't think like that or maybe they do and that's why the WG has no/so few negatives/neutrals  :dash:

Who was the WG?

Anyway, yes I've had definite disappointing punts (neutrals or negatives) with well reviewed girls. I've don't think I've had an utterly shit one though (where there were 20+ positives and no warnings/negs/neutrals, except perhaps one or two for poor comms/no showing only).

Spot on Nige. I had an average punt with a girl who was a forum darling and left a grey one as that's how I rated it. Not the worst punt I've ever had but nowhere near what all the green reviews had led me to believe. It was a rare opportunity to punt off my manor which is why I booked her. 'Can't go wrong I thought' inaccurately as it happens.

Offline BlueRock

I will sort out a review when I have a moment. The last time it happened was last year with a lady who has a strong following on here in Leicestershire. Have seen notable members warn of likely knights for leaving a neutral. I would be leaving a negative so expect some incoming!

Offline stewpid

Yep, check out my last review which was a neutral for someone who gets regular positives. Wasn't disastrous but wasn't the what other reviewers seemed to be getting. It happens and is certainly important to review it as you see it as keeps things balanced. As always the mantra for this game is YMMV.  ;)

Offline Derrick101

How much of the let down is due to heightened expectations after reading loads of positive reviews  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

I will sort out a review when I have a moment. The last time it happened was last year with a lady who has a strong following on here in Leicestershire. Have seen notable members warn of likely knights for leaving a neutral. I would be leaving a negative so expect some incoming!

I shouldn't worry about it. You might annoy a few WK's but other members will thank you for it.

Offline Hurley

Say it like is is and fuck them.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mmmm I remember having a shit punt with a popular Leicester girl about 5-6 years ago before I was a member on here, she currently has 78 positives; 5 neutrals and 0 negatives
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jas1975

Nope.  I've had a failed meet though as no address was available.

Offline Derrick101

I shouldn't worry about it. You might annoy a few WK's but other members will thank you for it.

+1

Offline threechilliman

Mmmm I remember having a shit punt with a popular Leicester girl about 5-6 years ago before I was a member on here, she currently has 78 positives; 5 neutrals and 0 negatives
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The very same girl that underwhelmed me.....

Offline BlueRock

The very same girl that underwhelmed me.....
looks like 3 of us then

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have had negatives, and whilst of course i was sad, i find them helpful and dont get angry over them if they are deserved, just try to improve whilst ive offered them to return for free .

If the same girl left 3 of you dissapointed why did none of you leave a review?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline sunnyj

OP, it is your experience and your rating. As long as you provide enough details it should be fine.
Sometime ago I got bad experience with one of the forum darling and posted a negative review.

Offline NigelF

Say it like is is and fuck them.

+1

looks like 3 of us then

Nice one and that's definitely even more reason to post a negative. She has numerous blatant white knights on here (e.g. Owwhatanight, redt4 etc) but I'd recommend you just enjoy taking the piss out of them when they inevitably try to defend her.

Also note that she's not really as well reviewed as she appears, e.g. a whopping 8 of her positive reviews (some for solo meets, others for threesomes etc) are written by redt4, who himself only has 12 reviews in total  :wacko:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=23269
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 09:49:18 pm by NigelF »

Online Malvolio

I had this punt a few years ago - at that point I think she was 25/0/0 on reviews.  There are no guarantees in this game...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92914.0

Offline Grenadier36

Who was the WG?

Spot on, not sure if some fear the fanboi backlash from leaving a neg on a forum darling though and as such may be reluctant to post one up?  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

I did.

Online s0whatsnew?

How much of the let down is due to heightened expectations after reading loads of positive reviews  :unknown:

Not only heightened expectations by the punter but the wg will know her own reputation.   So the situation becomes rather like a performer on stage...the least little slip will destroy the facade.   Makes it almost impossible to be authentic and 'real'.   

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have had negatives, and whilst of course i was sad, i find them helpful and dont get angry over them if they are deserved, just try to improve whilst ive offered them to return for free .

TCM - I do remember posting on a previous thread about her and you also said you weren't impressed so I was expecting you to comment further, I was wondering if she had changed her AW account but see you gave her a Neutral

I never reviewed as the punt would have happened 1-2 years before I was a member here and I never reviewed punts that happened before I joined.
If I was to review now then I could remember enough bullet points to justify a negative however her performance may have improved (presumably must have improved) and realistically how relevant is it now  :unknown:
No doubt i'd also just line myself up in the firing line which in fairness i'm prepared to do every time i review a girl as negative or neutral however the criticism would be that I should have reviewed sooner and that it's irrelevant now which is probably correct.
On the other hand looking at the rules on reviewing it can still be reviewed so i'm interested to know what people think -
* Positive reviews can only be placed in the 12 months after the punt. No time limit on negative or neutral reviews

Offline threechilliman

TCM - I do remember posting on a previous thread about her and you also said you weren't impressed so I was expecting you to comment further, I was wondering if she had changed her AW account but see you gave her a Neutral

I never reviewed as the punt would have happened 1-2 years before I was a member here and I never reviewed punts that happened before I joined.
If I was to review now then I could remember enough bullet points to justify a negative however her performance may have improved (presumably must have improved) and realistically how relevant is it now  :unknown:
No doubt i'd also just line myself up in the firing line which in fairness i'm prepared to do every time i review a girl as negative or neutral however the criticism would be that I should have reviewed sooner and that it's irrelevant now which is probably correct.
On the other hand looking at the rules on reviewing it can still be reviewed so i'm interested to know what people think -
* Positive reviews can only be placed in the 12 months after the punt. No time limit on negative or neutral reviews

My review told the story and turned into a bun fight if I recall.

Up to you on the review, but if you decide to post one you should IMO give at least a rough idea as to when it happened.

Flunt

Just wondering how many of us have seen highly acclaimed ladies and had a shit punt?
Dunno if it's catching them on an off day or just not clicking for some reason. Personally have experienced being very underwhelmed a rushed service, no kissing, lame acting to try and hurry it up. All in all I have expected more from some of these ladies especially as I'm a clean and polite customer. Luckily it's rare but the last one was awful but is so well rated it seems worthless to leave a negative.

Thanks for the review. Like many English pro$$ies, with glowing reputations, stunning 10/10 looks and superb at everything, reality can be disappointing. The true value of UKP are the honest negatives not the gushing positives.

"looks like 3 of us then" I'm sure there are more than four.

Also note that she's not really as well reviewed as she appears, e.g. a whopping 8 of her positive reviews (some for solo meets, others for threesomes etc) are written by redt4, who himself only has 12 reviews in total  :wacko:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=23269

It's also worth noting the negative comments he posts against her competition. As for duo partners, he rates positive when they work with Mandy until they cease, then they are subjected to the same negativity.

Whilst I wouldn't question any rules here I would question whether a review from 5 or 6 years ago has any relevance to the pro$$ie today? Unless they are some psycho type or blacklist candidate (and I'm not suggesting Mandy is)!

I have a long standing issue with Mandy and her fanboys from a disappointing punt, through an innocuous neutral review, which lead to a whole load of accusations... 

Offline Doc Holliday

Interesting thread and as a 'newbie' a bit of an eye opener.

My perception was that as a true punter's forum UKP's strength was that fanbois were kept in check?

Am I mistaken?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Interesting thread and as a 'newbie' a bit of an eye opener.

My perception was that as a true punter's forum UKP's strength was that fanbois were kept in check?

Am I mistaken?
I guess there is sometimes a difference or perhaps slight distinction between a fan boy and a WK, a fan may challenge some points or facts of a review but do so in a manner which could be seen as being objective to establish the true facts (even if it's just a cloak to defend her).
Whereas an out and out WK will back her up no matter what and the style or manner in which it's posted lays them open to accusations of WK'ing as their views are clearly blinkered due to being deluded or having EAS etc

An open and honest discussion is good and WK's are definitely kept in check but where is the cross over point  :unknown:
A long standing member who is a respected reviewer may perhaps have a bit more leeway to say certain things without being challenged as much or as harshly when compared to a newbie with no credibility or a lurker who comes out of the shadows to suddenly post in which case the WK label would rightly be attributed.

I do think though that people are more reluctant to swim against the tide if the girl is well reviewed and this is the case for both old and new members, what often happens is that once a girl gets a negative or neutral then others also step forward to post / review so suddenly there is a wave of bad publicity which dies down after a month or so

Time on the forum and number of posts / reviews ultimately count for nothing though if you step too far over the line as many contributing members have been shown the door by Admin for WK'ing

Offline Doc Holliday

Thank you for detailed reply.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thank you for detailed reply.
Obviously it's only my hopefully objective opinion, others may disagree

Offline BlueRock

This forum is a great place to read subjective feedback but remember we're all human so some opinions or feedback could be influenced by alterior motives even being offered a discount or a freebie for positive reviews on here.
Obviously the WGs themselves are human and you can catch them on a bad day but you could argue they should be professional whilst at work or have a day off. Some regulars I see have mentioned bad news at home but still provided a great service others should of had a sick day.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think a lot of it is down to personalities believe it or not. I know it shouldn't be. I've seen a few I can think of where other punters have had a better time than me, Sam @ Classic Touch, Angel etc. Where as there's others where I've had a better time than some punters, it really is wings and roundabouts.