Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how to tell if someone was transgendered ?  (Read 1413 times)

Offline moka.moka

hi everyone
Maybe some people will be annoyed from the point of equality between genders and the freedom of choice.

With respect to everyone, How can tell that on a profile says female and there is a clear option of TG but he/she was born as male. This thing worrys me.

If anyone has an experience or the knowledge to let us know how differ between a female and transgendered?

thank you
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online mr.bluesky

A women who used to be a bloke will still have manly hands and adams apple. I'm sure this topic has been covered many times before. They will probably still speak in a deep voice too.  :dash:

Online Jumping Jack Flash

Take her into a car park and ask her to park your car. If she does it first time and the car is parked in the middle of the bay then she used to be a bloke. If she doesn’t then she’s all woman and always has been.

:hi:

Offline BarneyBubbles

I have a couple of friends who transitioned (one MTF and one FTM). If it's done well then you wouldnt be able to tell...no obvious adams apple, no 'manly' hands and a cock and pussy that look 'normal'.  In my friends' cases  other people who meet them have no idea.  Of course in some cases the process isnt handled as well and there are tell tale scars etc but these could also be from dodgy cosmetic surgery in non-transitioned people.

Offline BarneyBubbles

The parking test might be your best bet
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Take her into a car park and ask her to park your car. If she does it first time and the car is parked in the middle of the bay then she used to be a bloke. If she doesn’t then she’s all woman and always has been.

Specially if it's been reversed into the space!  :D

Online threechilliman

The parking test might be your best bet
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon this would be extremely accurate.

Offline One Eyed Snake

A few years back I went to see this lady , when door opened I got a feeling something wasn’t right, can’t put my finger on it. When she stripped nipples just weren’t right infact they looked like skin tags. Even piss flaps or lack of them weren’t right . It was only when I was ball deep that penny dropped so I thought fuck it and finished. If I’d have been 10 years younger I’d have fucking killed the perverted bastard. I reckon he should have told me at least I could have walked. I reckon the signs will be there on them in some form.

Online Doc Holliday

I got a feeling something wasn’t right, can’t put my finger on it.

Probably because it had been surgically removed.  :)

Resorting to murder is a bit harsh?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

There are several openly transgendered workers on AW and l guess other forums. You could always book an hour or so with one of those and have a good look for yourself. I'm sure you could get up close and personal enough?

Offline pewpewpew

Saw a thai girl once and thought she looked a little blokey but gave him/her the benefit of the doubt. Started with a massage and she put the radio on and 'dude looks like a lady' by aerosmith came blaring out. I nearly lost my shit

Online S.X. MacHine

Had an hour with a Thai lass a couple of years back. Gorgeous. Immaculately groomed, wearing expensive lingerie. Excellent English; great demeanor.
She was very insistent on 'no finger!'; paranoid, almost.
Room quite dark, so couldn't examine the pussy in too much detail. Felt in order. Odd thing, though, a very unusual perineum. When I took her in doggy, she had the tightest vag I'd ever encountered.
To this day, I still do not know either way what I shagged but, hey, who cares, she was a bloody sight more feminine and attractive than most of our local WGs.

Offline scutty brown

was there a damp patch on the bed?

Offline anyfucker

"she" won't have a G-spot that swells up.

Offline wylie anchor

Or a cervix, you can usually feel a girls cervix with your middle finger, palm facing up, as if you're trying to reach her naval. :thumbsup:

Online S.X. MacHine

Indeed. I was suspicious of her motives in being so insistent about 'no finger'. That said, some real girls don't allow it.

Offline moka.moka

I might end up going back home walking 😂😂
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline bhudda

If you dont want to risk the car ask her to set the cable box to record a football match and tell her you want it from the hd channel ... if you end up with coronation street its a woman ... if you just get the first half shes suspect ... if you get the whole game "she" will be happy to crack open a beer and watch it with you