Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa of Green Lotus  (Read 1011 times)

Toejam

External Link/Members Only

I was searching for some punts in Paddington and was tempted to check out Eva but she wasn't available so instead ended up speaking to Vanessa_W2.  After speaking to her and checking out her profile I thought 'why not?' as I hadn't had a blonde in a long long time.

Price: £80 half an hour
Service: Wanted oral (covered) with sex

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's she has good English.

Time: 1pm

Location: Discrete basement flat about 5 minutes walk from Paddington Stn.  Easy to find.  Bedroom clean and small but enough room for the activities I had in mind. 

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: A bit of photoshop as she had bags under her eyes bit still nice if you like European girls.  Looks 8/10, body 8/10.

The girl: Medium length mousey blonde hair, size 8, 5"6, mid to late 20's, real tits small with large areolas but not much nipples to suck on, long legs and slim. 

Plus + Very passionate with lots of kissing and relaxing service.

Negative - See later

The Main event:

Vanessa is actually half Lithuanian and half Italian but has grown up in Italy.  She is seductive giving you a look and a kiss on the lips to greet you.  She was wearing a black basque with stockings and suspenders and high heels on.  Probably about 5"9 with those on and 5"6 without. 
We discussed what I wanted and I paid her.  She came back and kisses me on the lips (no tongue though) kissing my neck and slowly stripping me.   Allowing me to explore her body with my hands all over her.  Then she sits me on the bed and there is more kissing and caressing and finally she gets me to lie on the bed ready with the 'dom. 

I ask her if she does 69 and she does so she lets me taste her pussy while sucking on my dick.  BJ was so so but I tend to find their focus isn't as good while multitasking!  Pussy tasted a bit tangy like shower gel lol but a bit of saliva and it was fine, a nice tuft of pubic hair on her sweet pussy. 

Then she asked if we could fuck now so I said yes so she straddles me and using a bit of saliva to moisten her lips then grabs me and slides it in.  She groans and rolls her eyes in her head (which is a bit odd) but to be fair I couldn't care less as I soon begin to thrust back and she moans louder when I did this. 

Then we move into doggie (she still has her panties on btw) and I bang her from behind while admiring her arsehole.  At this point she says 'you have four minutes' what the hell?  I swear we've been at it no more than 15 (this is the only negative) I don't bother arguing and start banging her from behind.  After a few minutes of this she gets into missionary and I get to appreciate her long shapely legs while fucking her.  Five more minutes and I shoot inside her between kissing and sucking on her nipples.  (I might have overstayed my welcome at this point lol!).

We spoke a bit afterwards and she is easy to talk to and wants me to come back (well they all say that don't they?) I said I don't live in the area and have come from quite far and she said "so I won't see you again?" (Sad face) and I say never say never! 

Overall Vanessa is a lovely girl but shame about the clock watching nor is she cheap but she gives a good service going at it whole heartedly, not quite up to GF levels but not a bad second.

Toejam

Ha this came up, glad to see her English and skills have improved a lot since! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1660

LL

Thanks for the review.
I don't think this is the same girl I saw (my review linked in the reply above this one). Seems likely that the group behind the profile (Green Lotus) have reused it for a different girl.

Also with your session cut short, OP - I won't bother with this one so thanks for the warning.

Offline Steely Dan

Hey LL, in your review you posted a picture.  Well done. Same one still in her profile.  You said that was her.  OP did you see the girl in the picture?

LL

Hey LL, in your review you posted a picture.  Well done. Same one still in her profile.  You said that was her.  OP did you see the girl in the picture?
Unfortunately this wasn't the pic I originally posted! Confused? I posted a hotlink ("insert image by url") to a picture that was on her profile at the time. When the profile was taken over by another girl (I suspect) then the picture was changed to another.
The mistake on my part was to hotlink a profile picture in the first place. What I should have done as The_Don often does is to download the picture and then upload it to a free image host, hot linking that host instead. This way the picture in my post would remain the same.

Also the girl I saw was Lithuanian and her profile was verified as Lithuanian. Now if the girl in the profile is swapped then the profile retains the original verified nationality meaning that Vanessa is not necessarily Lithuanian and more likely to be Romanian like the girls from Green Lotus typically are.