Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caprice from Maxes Angels  (Read 1066 times)

Offline ForeignPunter33

My trip to London is getting closer. I decided not to go with HoneyDip(other thread) and, after some research, I came across these fine ladies, which I actually believe it's same WG.
Ellie on AW External Link/Members Only  300 ph all services included
Caprice at Max External Link/Members Only  250 ph, perhaps without extras

Offering all services and quite good looking from her selfies imho

Any intel on her?

Very helpful forum, thx.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:51:17 am by ForeignPunter33 »

SoutherGent112

Hi OP,

I have seen Caprice and can confirm that those are not the same girls.

I found Caprice's service to be quite good; her OWO, in particular, was very enjoyable and she kissed deeply. I would say she's ok the passive side, but has an incredible body -one of the best I've enjoyed. I would consider seeing her again, even though her prices have gone up since I saw her last summer.

Hope this helps,
SG

Offline ForeignPunter33

For me they look very much the same.
Those body marks...If you look at Ellie's selfie, you can see she has some around her breasts.Caprice has selfies on Maxes.Same spots.

Offline RobinBrod

I've had a session with Caprice, and I'm not 100% certain these are the same girl. You cannot see the tatoo to be seen on her back in the adultwork profile in her Maxes' selfies, but these have no clear view of her back. However, the face is certainly very similar. From Maxes she operates out of a flat 5 minutes walk from Notting Hill Gate tube. Her AW profile talks about a Kensington flat.

I found her quite sexy, but fairly tame. Her bathroom is the smallest I have ever come across! Much is on offer and a number of punters on Maxes' website rave about her. I found her relatively neutral.