Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussex Gardens —— Trans girl on the street, cheap and sweet  (Read 3215 times)

julianrouvier

Met her last night, she is out there in Sussex Gardens mainly on Thursdays.
Nice shemale, between 25-30 years old.
Look for the curly blonde with red boots: Roxyana
For those who enjoy third sex girls and their ambiguity, she’s just started her transition (hormones and stuffs) so do not look for perfection here, but she looks so tiny and fragile ! I love that.
She works on the street and doesn’t have hotel room or flat, you have to take care of that of you want some privacy... or you can end up having you BJ made in your car, up to you.
Anyway, quite cheap, 15£ the BJ, 30£ if you prefer to fuck her (watch out, very tight hole ! Maybe her first steps into the job), all negotiable. She sounds desperate but do not accept without protection.

Not for everyone, but for a cheap fun moment with an alternative girl... and if you like easy silly girls. ;)

Offline Black Horse

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 10:21:16 pm by Black Horse »
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jon22992

Street hookers and a TS one. Cor blimey. Those prices are insanely cheap. Was she convincing? Did you fuck safe or get any indication that she might be doing bb?

You've got alot of confidence, that's for sure. I 100% don't want to be caught meeting a TS by any members of the public at all or even seen with them.

Offline Liverpool

Are you her pimp Julian?

Not exactly selling the TS well with this blatant touting.

julianrouvier

My gosh, no, I’m not the pimp of anyone !!!
And no, I don’t try to sell her. I really think she looked (and sounds) desperate, hence I wanted to write something not to bad about her. I got some pity, that was the first time I hit a « street » one, with no flat or hotel room.

And for info, I can’t be 100% sure of course, but she really looked clean, and well, she did the job.

julianrouvier

Got news (and I'm still not her pimp, thanks)
I met her near Bayswater station, dressed normally and by day. It seems she lives there.
She accepted to talk a bit.
Actually, it was the first time she was working on the street. She has started hormones but not on a NHS scheme so had to pay.
She does remote work at home by day but it's no enough, so the "street job".
She did 100£ last time and it sounds enough for her needs weekly. Don't know. (A pimp would starve with that !)
Anyway, that is not our problem, but was curious about the low prices and the "no hotel" stuff.

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Got news (and I'm still not her pimp, thanks)
I met her near Bayswater station, dressed normally and by day. It seems she lives there.
She accepted to talk a bit.
Actually, it was the first time she was working on the street. She has started hormones but not on a NHS scheme so had to pay.
She does remote work at home by day but it's no enough, so the "street job".
She did 100£ last time and it sounds enough for her needs weekly. Don't know. (A pimp would starve with that !)
Anyway, that is not our problem, but was curious about the low prices and the "no hotel" stuff.

ur definitely her pimp

Offline Dopedj

As you are clearly her pimp
Get her a hotel room and register her on adultwork
Street work is dangerous

julianrouvier

As you are clearly her pimp
Get her a hotel room and register her on adultwork
Street work is dangerous
If you’re interested, please do it. She’d love someone who takes care of her.
You know when and where to find her.

Offline A Decent Fist

If he's her pimp surely he would give us her phone number. Who's going to hang about on the street on the off-chance?

julianrouvier

If he's her pimp surely he would give us her phone number. Who's going to hang about on the street on the off-chance?
0033 7 89444609
It’s a French number she was living in France till February.
Texts and calls welcome.
And consider she’s not mine anymore !

Offline Wellhung241

Good god he's so transparent.

Offline jeanphillipe

0033 7 89444609
It’s a French number she was living in France till February.
Texts and calls welcome.
And consider she’s not mine anymore !

You might as well go full circle and put some pics up

Offline Xtro

Oh go on "Julie Anne", put some pics up.  :cool:

Offline getsbettereverytime

Seedy as f***.

This site knows better than to have this sort of nonsense on it, good plan will be to remove this type of review, disgusting.

Offline jeanphillipe

Oh go on "Julie Anne", put some pics up.  :cool:

Theres a pic on the watsapp number.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 08:09:45 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline Xtro

My punting phone ain't that clever.  :dash:

Offline A Decent Fist

The number given is  "Not on Whatsapp" according to my phone.

Offline jeanphillipe

The number given is  "Not on Whatsapp" according to my phone.

photo now gone, was basically a crossdresser. wig and makeup,