Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Cleo  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Totti86

I’m going to London on business in the next couple of months I was wondering if anyone has experienced her claims to be a assgasm queen. As her website has got me interested  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rick2468

Not seen her for a session but she posts extensively about it so I'm sure she knows what she is doing. She was at Club Pedestal when I went there. She has an amazing body. Very pale though she almost looked a bit unnatural but overall I think she was fit. In my opinion she comes across as a bit of a git on her social media, I guess some people might like that in a Domme but not me I still like a good attitude.

If you visit her post how you got on.

Any other Dommes you recommend?

Offline pa5151

Imagine making a career out of stretching men's arses.

Offline Rick2468

:drinks:

I see she has listed her fee as £200 an hour on the Cam & Sessions tab of her adultwork page but her own website lists £300/hr! So if you book her OP say you saw her through adultwork!

I'm a bit out of ideas on the Mistress front at the moment as noone I particularly want to see. I used to see Mistress Alexandra regularly but she retired and to be honest it did feel like she was just going through the motions at the end. I also saw Mistress Annabelle who is also retired, boy I loved her purely because I so desperately wanted to shag her! I fancied seeing Miss Petite after lockdown but she retired! I have been looking at Dominica De Sin as she looks really attractive and is £200/hr which is at the cheaper end of scale for a Mistress. Thing is she is so hot I think I would just be annoyed I can't shag her. Also I felt she went quite extreme with her man hating after the tragic Sarah Everland murder, I don't want to sound like I disagree with the sentiment I do think it's disgusting that women can't feel safe whilst out in public but she went OTT in my opinion.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jakkee

Hey Totti! You should go for it, and let us know how it goes! I saw Mistress Courtney out in Woolwich last year, and (among other things) we did some prostate orgasm work. It was definitely an interesting experience, it didn’t make me cum but it was pretty powerful. Courtney finished me off with a milking machine, as I was curious as to what those felt like!

Offline Totti86

Thanks for the comments guys her website looks amazing I am going to try and book a session with her if I do I’ll be reviewing it her for sure

Offline Rick2468

Thanks for the comments guys her website looks amazing I am going to try and book a session with her if I do I’ll be reviewing it her for sure

Good for you! Looking forward to the review! I haven't hotlisted Cleo but would never rule it out. I used to be all over the Dominatrices in London. Feels like there was a golden age in the late 2000s but don't know if the excitement of it just petered out or there aren't as many Dommes about. I used to sign up for all the membership sites so would see videos which gave me a better idea of what would happen in a session and I could get a better idea if I would enjoy it. I would even refer to videos when booking sessions to help explain what I wanted. In those days you could download the videos to keep so I would rotate around the sites and built up a big collection. I don't like the OnlyFans model where you can only stream, or at least go through a faff to download.

Offline kuck

I tried to book her once some time ago. I found her booking process insane, too full of detail, too bureaucratic. I think it was an automated message with a lot of detailed bollocks.

Checking External Link/Members Only now, I see it is batshit OCD control freak BS  :mad:. If that's any indication of her personality, I'd hesitate to book.

Looking forward to see how you get on @Totti. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Offline ulstersubbie

I tried to book her once some time ago. I found her booking process insane, too full of detail, too bureaucratic. I think it was an automated message with a lot of detailed bollocks.

Checking External Link/Members Only now, I see it is batshit OCD control freak BS  :mad:. If that's any indication of her personality, I'd hesitate to book.

I considered having a session with her a few years ago, the woman is hard work in terms of communication as you've stated. Wonder how many clients she actually gets with that attitude.

Offline Rick2468

Looking forward to see how you get on @Totti. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Wow see what you mean. I appreciate they have to weed out the timewasters but there surely is a line. I didn't read it all but see she charges £200 per minute that you call her prior to 5 minutes before you booking time. What is there is a genuine question you need such as needing directions. Maybe the impression I got of her from her social media is right that she is just a bit of a dick. The photo on that page is cute though she is attractive. When I saw her in passing at Club Pedestal she had great legs, ass and big tits for a slim woman.

Offline mightymunce

Wow see what you mean. I appreciate they have to weed out the timewasters but there surely is a line. I didn't read it all but see she charges £200 per minute that you call her prior to 5 minutes before you booking time. What is there is a genuine question you need such as needing directions. Maybe the impression I got of her from her social media is right that she is just a bit of a dick. The photo on that page is cute though she is attractive. When I saw her in passing at Club Pedestal she had great legs, ass and big tits for a slim woman.

I have met her a few times socially as I go fetish parties / know people on the scene. I found her a bit marmite for the same reasons cited above mixed in with Ozzy brashness. I am also surprised people think she is fit as I find her look a bit weird.

There are quite a few Dommes on the fetish circuit who have really bad attitudes - giving the vibe they don't like what they do or only their to fleece their clients. Maybe that's the gent's get off on.

Fortunately for me, I don't like to be a sub so don't succumb to this nonsense

Offline Rick2468

I have met her a few times socially as I go fetish parties / know people on the scene. I found her a bit marmite for the same reasons cited above mixed in with Ozzy brashness. I am also surprised people think she is fit as I find her look a bit weird.

There are quite a few Dommes on the fetish circuit who have really bad attitudes - giving the vibe they don't like what they do or only their to fleece their clients. Maybe that's the gent's get off on.

Fortunately for me, I don't like to be a sub so don't succumb to this nonsense

Cleo had a really weird face as she looked so white she actually looked like the living dead! I still totally would though. It might have been makeup but seemed a weird look to go for. Her booking page has completely put me off ever considering seeing her as even if I read it thoroughly and went into the meet with the bestest intentions I would be terrified I would unintentionally fuck something up and end up being charged double.

I have heard a few stories about toxidity from Dommes especially towards each other. Do you know Evillyne?

Offline mightymunce

Cleo had a really weird face as she looked so white she actually looked like the living dead! I still totally would though. It might have been makeup but seemed a weird look to go for. Her booking page has completely put me off ever considering seeing her as even if I read it thoroughly and went into the meet with the bestest intentions I would be terrified I would unintentionally fuck something up and end up being charged double.

I have heard a few stories about toxidity from Dommes especially towards each other. Do you know Evillyne?

I know Evilyne or should I say I have met her a few times and found her to be hideous. Looks and personalty.

What have you heard?

Offline Rick2468

I know Evilyne or should I say I have met her a few times and found her to be hideous. Looks and personalty.

What have you heard?

Same as you and seen for myself her personality on Twitter on multiple occasions.

Offline mightymunce

Same as you and seen for myself her personality on Twitter on multiple occasions.

Into scat!

Offline Rick2468

Into scat!

Yeh massively which is deffo not my thing but that is not why I'm not a fan. I would class her as a bully and she posts some really aggressive stuff on twitter. She apologises from time to time and says she will work on herself but then a day later at it again. Also physically not a fan she is shaped like an oblong with a pouch and doesn't have the tits to compensate. Fees are at the high end I wouldn't even go for free.

Offline jakkee

I know Evilyne or should I say I have met her a few times and found her to be hideous. Looks and personalty

On Evilyne, have you seen the "edge of orgasm" service she offers? External Link/Members Only
It looks pretty wild:

You give yourself to me for 2 whole hours. I mummify you, either in a black spandex body bag, or using shrink wrap… whichever you prefer. I then strap you down to my bondage bed with leather belts, or suck you into my rubber vacuum bed, to make certain that you can’t move an inch. I blindfold you, and get your cock and balls out. They are now the only part of your body to be exposed, which adds to your sense of vulnerability, and from my point of view, reduces you to nothing but your “essentials”, which I quite like. We are now ready to begin. I explain the rules to you. I am going to tease your cock, and bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again, as many times as possible. As time goes on, I am going to bring you closer and closer to cumming every time, and you will desperately want release. You are not allowed to cum. And here’s the fun part that makes it more interesting… If you manage to withhold from cumming for 2 hours, I will allow you to have the most mind blowing orgasm of your life, which will leave you weak at the knees. If you find yourself unable to resist the temptation of spurting your load though, beware. I will ruin your orgasm, then milk you on full speed for the rest of your time on my bench.

I agree with the opinion here of her not particularly being the most attractive dom... but damn that session sounds good. Pricey at £580 though....

Offline kuck

Never been tempted to see her, and only once subscribed to her onlyfans, Evilyne sounds like a product where marketing hype far exceeds the actual goods.

Offline Rick2468

On Evilyne, have you seen the "edge of orgasm" service she offers? External Link/Members Only
It looks pretty wild:

I agree with the opinion here of her not particularly being the most attractive dom... but damn that session sounds good. Pricey at £580 though....

Following my earlier comments I suppose only fair to say I agree with you that does sound like an experience. But still not interested in seeing her even if she magically became attractive. Sounds like she has some dedicated equipment that might be why her rates are at the top end.

Offline Londonpunter30

Like plenty of others nearly saw her, but booking process was a nightmare, and not sure I was attracted to her enough

Offline fritzp

I had a few sessions with Goddess Cleo. She definitely knows what she is doing when it comes to anal play/assgasms this is quite an intense experience. The downside is that I find her quite cold and distant. Everything she does is very professional, but too mechanical for my taste.

Offline mightymunce

I got this off her twitter....fuck knows how any finds that attractive.

Looks like the love child of an incel and a pixie
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:02:54 pm by mightymunce »

Offline mightymunce

Looks like the love child of an incel and a pixie

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 12:10:16 pm by mightymunce »

Offline pa5151

Probably the reason she's doing niche services, far less competition.

Offline Rick2468

OP did you see Goddess Cleo in the end or still considering it? She is not for me but still would be interested to hear a review / summary of events. Also would be interested if you somehow managed to avoid incurring any additional charges.

I had a look at some UK Dommes and saw this page who I had not seen before but I'm tempted as she looks quite hot I think. Says she is 34, facially I would assume older than that but she has got a great body. £180/hr so not bad price wise. Thing is my experience with Nicole Reyes last week highlighted that I kind of hate having these hot women in front of me and not being able to fuck them! Some Dommes offer hand jobs even when they say they don't. Not sure about Pixie. She says strictly no sexual services but another part of her site has a page about a massage service! Anyone happen to see her and report if she is any good? I quite like her outfits has a bit of a lapdancer air about her.

Online Waterhouse

OP did you see Goddess Cleo in the end or still considering it? She is not for me but still would be interested to hear a review / summary of events. Also would be interested if you somehow managed to avoid incurring any additional charges.

I had a look at some UK Dommes and saw this page who I had not seen before but I'm tempted as she looks quite hot I think. Says she is 34, facially I would assume older than that but she has got a great body. £180/hr so not bad price wise. Thing is my experience with Nicole Reyes last week highlighted that I kind of hate having these hot women in front of me and not being able to fuck them! Some Dommes offer hand jobs even when they say they don't. Not sure about Pixie. She says strictly no sexual services but another part of her site has a page about a massage service! Anyone happen to see her and report if she is any good? I quite like her outfits has a bit of a lapdancer air about her.
I would say Mistress Pixie is easily in her mid-40s... I know what you mean about her looks and body though - quite tempting.  She lists edging on her services, so would guess/assume HR and HE are on the cards?   

She says she has other girls who do the massage thing, Jessika, Velentina, Georgina... I suspect  Jessika is a short chubba though, judging by the brief description.  Think Georgina would be the one to opt for, but who knows.

Anyway, will add to the Surrey HL and maybe check out at some point in the future.  Cheers for the pointer.

Offline Rick2468

I would say Mistress Pixie is easily in her mid-40s... I know what you mean about her looks and body though - quite tempting.  She lists edging on her services, so would guess/assume HR and HE are on the cards?   

She says she has other girls who do the massage thing, Jessika, Velentina, Georgina... I suspect  Jessika is a short chubba though, judging by the brief description.  Think Georgina would be the one to opt for, but who knows.

Anyway, will add to the Surrey HL and maybe check out at some point in the future.  Cheers for the pointer.

Please let us know how you get on if you go. I am bad with ages but I would have guessed 45. Also I noticed she has self harm scars on her upper thighs. Not ugly or anything but it kind of makes me like her more weirdly! Not that I find scars attractive it just makes her interesting, hard to explain.

Also I meant to mention this in original post but Pixie kind of looks familar to me and I can't place it. Not sure if I have seen her somewhere before like maybe she had a previous profile or something. Might be nothing.

If I decide to see her I will probably be up front and just ask if HE is offered. Might risk offence but I would rather know. I remember Mistress Alexandra said she did with some guys and not others which I thought was harsh as if the bloke is paying the time then they should get the same. I got hand relief from her in the early years but towards the end she would start me off but I had to finish. To be honest I should have stopped seeing her long before I actually stopped as she was just going through the motions.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:43:13 pm by Rick2468 »

Offline Rick2468

Found these on Awank...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I found the adultwork page for her but not the massage one so thanks! Good find.

Thing is even if she does offer HR (which it looks like she does) then I don't think that would be enough. From her photos she looks like she falls into the Dominatrix Annabelle mould as in she is more likely to give you a kinky lapdance then hard domination. When I saw Annabelle I was so seduced I was absolutely gagging to shag her. She gave some sucks and a vigorous hand job but still felt unsatisfied.

In general, a few years ago I would sign up to video sites and I found with watching videos you got a real good idea of what a session involved and whether you would enjoy it which is important when you are paying £300 sometimes. I watched videos for Dommes. I don't like using OnlyFans as you can't download to keep.

Offline kuck

Offline Rick2468

I've sent an enquiry email to see Lady Darkness in two weeks. Currently awaiting a response. She is Polish and classifies herself as a wrestler and pro-domme. North East based but is coming to London in two weeks. There doesn't seem to be lots of information on her online but I found a few things and see she has filmed for StrictLadies.com so I think she's real. I found an email address for her but my email bounced so I had to send an email to The Submission Rooms where she will be working. It might be awkward as I have more questions about what she offers given she hasn't got a website or AW profile or anything and I could be classed as a timewaster. So I'm braced for it not to happen but will wait and see.

I have wanted to see a bodybuilder Domme for a while but there aren't many of them and some of them can be too bulky but Lady Darkness looks like she keeps a decent shape in the different photos I have seen. I will report back if it all goes ahead. Fingers crossed. Acknowledge that she might not be for everyone.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 05:36:09 pm by Rick2468 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I've sent an enquiry email to see Lady Darkness in two weeks. Currently awaiting a response. She is Polish and classifies herself as a wrestler and pro-domme. North East based but is coming to London in two weeks. There doesn't seem to be lots of information on her online but I found a few things and see she has filmed for StrictLadies.com so I think she's real. I found an email address for her but my email bounced so I had to send an email to The Submission Rooms where she will be working. It might be awkward as I have more questions about what she offers given she hasn't got a website or AW profile or anything and I could be classed as a timewaster. So I'm braced for it not to happen but will wait and see.

I have wanted to see a bodybuilder Domme for a while but there aren't many of them and some of them can be too bulky but Lady Darkness looks like she keeps a decent shape in the different photos I have seen. I will report back if it all goes ahead. Fingers crossed. Acknowledge that she might not be for everyone.

Any link that may have more pictures would be great as she looks hot from the one above

I would love to know what her other kinks are. Domme Westling not my thing personally but love loads of other aspects of BDSM :-)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:34:07 am by jamiekinkxxx »