Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Tiffany May" from Enfield/Waltham Cross  (Read 1406 times)

Offline DoneInTen

External Link/Members Only

Hey all. New to the site, and fairly new to punting still, so please go easy on me if my review isn't up to scratch  :D

My first review is of my very first punt which took place in summer 2020.

It was with a WG in Enfield by the name of "Tiffany May". She's a mature lady, her AW profiles says 49 but I'd be inclined to add at least 5 years onto that stated age.

After browsing AW for what seemed to be an eternity, i plucked up the courage to send a text message to the lady in question. Within a few minutes, she had text me back saying she was available after a certain time, and i was free to come anytime after that. After we had discussed how long the meet would be we agreed on a time. Anything else in terms of what i wanted during the meet was to be discussed on my arrival, but that was fine, as im quite vanilla and just wanted to get the little guy wet.

On arrival, there is plenty of parking available, even right outside. The property is a corner house just off of the Hertford road by the Texaco at the traffic lights on the way to Waltham Cross. Feeling nervous and excited for what was about to happen, and also slightly embarrassed just incase anyone from the area recognised me (i live a stones throw away) i quickly crossed the road from where my car was parked and knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door opened and from behind the door a husky voice said "hi ya darling, come in, come in".

What was hiding behind the door was a tanned, long legged, blonde mature lady in a bra, knickers and suspenders. Now, me personally, im a bum and legs man. And if she's slightly older (as in past 50 years old) then thats even better! So all 3 of my initial boxes were ticked.

After ushering me into a room immediately to the left of the front door, i was presented with a fairly large room with a double bed, table stand, huge mirror on the wall and en suite with the curtains drawn. It was at this point i managed to get a good look at who was about to pop my punting cherry.

"Tiffany", again, is clearly alot older than her stated 49 years old on AW, however, shes about 5"11 in high heels, with lovely thick thighs and a peachy bum. And for her age, she's well kept. Minus her face, she could, potentially, pass as mid 40's, in my opinion.

After paying her the money (£60 for 30mins) she welcomed me to get comfortable and strip down while she left the room and obviously put away her money.

Once she came back, we got talking, and after a short chit chat, she told me to roll over onto my stomach for a "massage". It was less of a massage, and more a case of her lightly running her fingers over my back, legs and bum cheeks. After a short while, she told me to turn over and done the same to my front.

I didn't know how to say "this is doing fuck all for me, can we jump straight into it" so i started fondling her breasts and nipples, which then lead her to get a condom out of the draw, cover my fella up and start sucking and slurping. In fairness, it wasn't a bad BJ at all...and i dont know if it was because it was my first punt and i was nervous/excited, but i felt like i was close unloading my load, so i told her to get ontop to which she obliged.

After a few minutes of her riding cowgirl and a few "ahhh yea baby" and "ooh, right there baby", her age started to show because her knees must've started hurting, because she asked me to fuck her missionary, to which i was happy to oblige too.

There was no eye contact during missionary and i found her to be quite limp and effortless in this position, so i said turn around and let me fuck you doggy.

Again, in doggy, i found her to be rushed and effortless. She tried to pick up the pace and rush the strokes in order to make me come quicker, which thankfully, didn't work.

A few more minutes passed by and she stopped and had to get lube out of the draw beside the bed before we continued. At which point, i told her to get back ontop as thats my favourite position to come in.

After fondling with her breasts and nipples and grabbing her arse cheeks to dictate the tempo at which she was bouncing and riding my cock, i finally shot my load.

After a quick clean up with some baby wipes and a small bit of convo/chit chat, i was pretty eager to make an exit as i came to my senses and realised that she was someones mum/nan simply trying to make a few quid on the side.

However, all in all, it was a good first punt for me (ive had worse since, which i will upload about) and ive been back since to see her again.

For those of you, who are like myself, and just want to get your willy wet, and aren't too fussed on whether the working girl is 10/10 or not, then i could and would recommend "Tiffany May" from the Enfield area.

D.I.T.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've posted this in the wrong place, for it to be moved to the review section you need to say what rating you want to give it. Positive, Neutral or negative.

Do not post it again elsewhere.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've moved this to general discussions in the correct region until you make your mind up about wanting it as a review by stating the rating to give it.

Offline DoneInTen

I've moved this to general discussions in the correct region until you make your mind up about wanting it as a review by stating the rating to give it.

Sorry mate, my first review..didnt quite understand what i was doing.

Yea, its a positive on this one. Feel free to move it to the review section.

Cheers pal!