Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DreamDoll__ Mitcham Incident  (Read 4013 times)

Offline myothernameis

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps a 50/50 chance, the rabbit may have committed suicide?

Of course she may be a bunnyboiler  :D

Offline lillythesavage

Of course she may be a bunnyboiler  :D

How the fuck do you bury a rabbit in the house ?  This is the future of Great Britain, not so fucking great anymore. I hope the Chinese are working on a virus to wipe out this sort of scum, With Eu and American money of course.

Offline winkywanky

How the fuck do you bury a rabbit in the house ?  This is the future of Great Britain, not so fucking great anymore. I hope the Chinese are working on a virus to wipe out this sort of scum, With Eu and American money of course.

Perhaps a tad harsh, but in any case, the Chinese have re-education camps for that sort of thing, just ask any self-respecting Uighur  :(

Offline lillythesavage

And of course, playing the race card again, and saying she has kids so she's untouchable. Fucking lowlife.

That is more worrying than anything, this scum has kids, the next generation of this shit, kids suggests 2 or more probably all paid for by the taxpayer, whoring venue and all. Multiplying to fuck more lives.

Last one out turn off the lights. Stupid soft legal system, should have been remanded and kids put in care, at least then they may get a slim chance, what chance have they with this for a Mother.

Offline myothernameis

If any of this is real surely the police need to stop her posting this crap up publicly, otherwise it may impact her case/trial?

Would the same not apply here, if her case went to trial, and have seen this on plenty of other forums

Offline lillythesavage

Perhaps a tad harsh, but in any case, the Chinese have re-education camps for that sort of thing, just ask any self-respecting Uighur  :(

That is a race thing, but you can bet your life this scum would not be on bail in most countries, do gooder Britain is digging itself a big hole that one day it will be too late to fill back in. Needs someone to get a grip on our legal system and human right bollocks before this shit is the norm.

Offline winkywanky

Would the same not apply here, if her case went to trial, and have seen this on plenty of other forums

I should imagine far more people see it on her Instagram, in any case, that's where it originates from, she posts it up there.

Offline winkywanky

Whoa, be careful what you say here.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:10:50 pm by daviemac »

Offline Johnnyjimmy

« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:11:10 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Posting unfounded allegations despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline myothernameis

I'm dead serious

I agree with winkywanky, jusrt because your friend might have been stabbed, posting  it on here might not be the right thing to do, 

Report this to the moderator, and ask them if this is ok
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:13:08 pm by myothernameis »

Offline winkywanky

I'm dead serious

Hang fire a moment, I'm not sure whether that's a good idea?

I've reported your previous post, not because I don't believe you but I'm not sure whether posting that up would be allowed? A Mod will have a look  ;)

(I would also urge you to get your mate to report that to the police, it would possibly be of great interest to them).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:13:23 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm dead serious
You are not posting unsubstantiated third party accusations on here, if what you say is true then it is a matter for the police.

FFS will people stop quoting it.   :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:13:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline winkywanky

Offline myothernameis

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Blimey, the Mod(s) were quick!
Why do people do that. quote the thing they are saying isn't allowed and are complaining about. It's the simplest thing in the world to edit it out of the quote.

Offline Johnnyjimmy

sorry for the mis communication my friend escaped, I've got text messages, but my friend is too embarassed to go to the police, I just want some general advice, should I just leave it?

Offline winkywanky

Why do people do that. quote the thing they are saying isn't allowed and are complaining about. It's the simplest thing in the world to edit it out of the quote.

Apologies davie, at that point I was unsure (in which case I shouldn't have, I know  :rolleyes:).

Offline Johnnyjimmy

It happened at the same exact area as the article mentioned, saturday 23rd of january, but he wants to move on and is quite scared of her 'goons' so maybe I should just leave it

Offline winkywanky

sorry for the mis communication my friend escaped, I've got text messages, but my friend is too embarassed to go to the police, I just want some general advice, should I just leave it?

He should definitely go to the police, they won't give a shit that he sees prostitutes, they do give a shit about catching anyone involved with a murder. He has nothing to fear.

Offline winkywanky

These bastards rely on people not going to the police. If no one does they'll just keep on doing shit unfortunately.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It happened at the same exact area as the article mentioned, saturday 23rd of january, but he wants to move on and is quite scared of her 'goons' so maybe I should just leave it
What do you expect us to do if your 'friend' won't go to the police. What are the txt messages going to prove, anybody can send those and say whatever they like.

In any case this is not the place for secondhand accusation.

No Probs WW.

Offline winkywanky

I'm apprehensive about even bringing this matter back up to him, he was shaken by all of it------redacted------has she gotten away with the case mentioned on the news article?

Stop restating the allegation!!

I'm pretty sure there are ways your mate can remain anonymous if he approaches the police with evidence. Please urge him to do the right thing and help put these cunts behind bars.

Offline Johnnyjimmy

What do you expect us to do if your 'friend' won't go to the police. What are the txt messages going to prove, anybody can send those and say whatever they like.

In any case this is not the place for secondhand accusation.

No Probs WW.

the text messages prove a booking took place then she incriminated herself after the event, I don't understand what your problem is, I can send you the text and you can see for yourself, I wanted abit of advice after seeing this article instead you seem to have a problem with me replying to this thread?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

You also say he is quite scared of her 'goons' so maybe I should just leave it.

I am sure he is going to love you discussing it on a forum where they probably are members  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:30:49 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He's has all the advice he needs and that is it's a police matter not a punting forum matter.

Offline winkywanky

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
No more screenshots of her ramblings.

Offline lillythesavage

He should definitely go to the police, they won't give a shit that he sees prostitutes, they do give a shit about catching anyone involved with a murder. He has nothing to fear.

Trust the Police? Never, I did type out a detailed reason why, but it could Id me, enough to say registered Police informants are free to commit any crime they wish as long as they inform on others.

I found out the hard way, and Family previously on the Force got the truth, other might not be so lucky.

Offline winkywanky

Trust the Police? Never, I did type out a detailed reason why, but it could Id me, enough to say registered Police informants are free to commit any crime they wish as long as they inform on others.

I found out the hard way, and Family previously on the Force got the truth, other might not be so lucky.

That's a separate matter of course, and there was a very good portrayal of that on Line of Duty I believe?

Offline MrMan2021

Wtf happened here.. just saw her insta and someone is grassing to her.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 06:25:06 pm by MrMan2021 »

Offline scutty brown

Just a word of warning, anyone posting ANYTHING on this thread, if identified is leaving themselves open to charges of interfering with a police investigation.
If you've anything to say, say it to the police

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Lmao who df grassed to her and told her to come on here??  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

I forgot to mention I caught the little cunt pulling a very large knife from his sleeve, at least a 10 inch blade, and threatening other kids. Called the Police who stupidly came sirens blaring, he hid in a bush and the lazy fat cunts drove along the park twice and fucked off, did not even call the number they were called on.

I have come to realize they do this on purpose, make loads of noise to announce they are near hoping the scum fuck off and they do not have to let the KFC/ mcds/ nandos/ kebab etc go cold. Most def. not have to run, oh and he was just 10 at this point.

We have 2 problems, the youth and those paid to protect us not doing so unless they have to, very sad indeed.

i like all the four food outlets you have mentioned from time to time
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

if muggers, drug dealer,s people who run protection rackets, knife people, pimps..whether Mr Bigs or street runners
they encounter there own kind as rivals and have turf wars and hurt each other only..

PRO.....look at the benefits less shit on the earth... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
CON.. complete waste of medical resources... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline pepsicolaboy

More drama in 1 thread that a month of EastEnders

i like all the four food outlets you have mentioned from time to time

:lol:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:59:20 am by pepsicolaboy »