Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandy-tracker  (Read 10708 times)

Offline radga56

He must be the Pimp.

Nah, a pimp wouldn't need to take pictures covertly. Most likely its a punter taking sneaky photographic liberties without the girl's knowledge. Poor form in my view.

Either way the thread made me curious so decided to see for myself what all the fuss is about. Since the names and accounts keep cycling, I suppose this is the best place for a mini-review.
Location a clean hotel room off the highstreet in Croydon. Comms were prompt and clear via text. Her English was fine, but we didn't chat much. Agreed 30min for 60.

The girl is truly tiny which may be hard to appreciate in pictures, otherwise the photos are accurate. She was happy and giggly, playing with her phone before the punt (a clear minus in most people's books, but did not bother me).

Decent oral, but certainly not DT. For those into barebacking - it was on offer at no extra charge but made it clear she doesn't allow cum inside her. Needless to say, a condom is recommended, for obvious reasons.
Service was minimalist by the harsh critic standards around here. She initiated in reverse cowgirl and did all positions without complaint. If you have an even slightly above average cock, given her tiny frame, may take some time to ease her into it, particularly in doggy. Overall can be a decent VFM if all you want a quickie with a girl of her looks/size and dont mind the bareback services on offer. If you are after top tier GFE then this is unlikely to be the girl for you, but I doubt anyone was expecting that in this price range.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 01:20:17 am by radga56 »

Online scutty brown

Offline Xtro

And she finally got verified!!!

:lol:   Ha. At last! 

I forgot to add her number - +447869421241      07869421241

Offline Hour_man

Had no idea this WG has been through countless profiles! Looks like she's working for over 5 years