Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perth  (Read 3162 times)

dhunter

As said in 1st post usually just a watcher here but thought i'd seek advice on this one...

In Perth tomorrow but seems to be slim pickings! Anyone have any hidden gems up that area?
As I've got a preference for the exotic I came across a Thai lady but to say I'm not convinced would be an understatement!

Vicky2519
 External Link/Members Only

Offline S.X. MacHine

Angel Ami Desires seems the best bet. It seems she's the one doing the biz in Perth at the moment. Personally, I haven't seen her, as I'm nervous about punting in my own town, but I've been curious to try nonetheless.
If you do give her a go, let us know how she was. She gets good GB on AW, for what that's worth!

Offline Name Not Found

Carrie  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is probably the best and most reliable I've had in Perth. There are review son here somewhere. I've seen Vicky but just for a massage and HJ, which was very good. Wil return to see her for a full service session at some point; nice girl and quite good looking.

Haven't tried AngelAmi yet. To be honest she doesn't look like my type going by her pictures - looks a bit too 'tarty'  :sarcastic: (yes, I know she's a prossie. I just prefer the girl next door type)

I did try to book with Desire Classs a few weeks ago but she said in her reply that all her 'likes' incurred and extra charge so I dropped her. Good luck with that as a pricing approach dear  :dash:

Not much else appealing in Perth.

Offline masseyferguson

What do we know about Desire Class ( Emily ) chaps ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

More expensive but looks good ?

Offline masseyferguson

Sorry, Name Not Found , I should have read thread properly before posting.

Yes, very strange pricing from Desires, how the hell is anyone to know the cost of a punt beforehand ?

I asked in an email about cost of extras, got a very nice but totally uninformative reply, she specifically didn't answer my questions. If pro$$ies can't read your email then reply to your questions you have to query their "professionalism" !!

Offline masseyferguson

Second email asking again about extras :

"My profiles States all extras babe just not there prices as the prices Available to you are for time spent as to ur questions own is £10 cim £50 facial finish £60 swallow & finish £70
Hope to hear from you
Regards
Emily
X"

OMG, can anyone make sense of that ? What is she on ?