Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Longlegs - Glasgow  (Read 2277 times)

ickydicky

Been meaning to review the lovely lucy for some time. i have been seeing her regularly for the best part of 2 years now and the fact that she is handy suits. she is in a nice modern flat near the mcdonads and pc world in finnieston, just a stroll from my close in partick.

I have seen Lucy for an hour and at £80 she is the best vfm fuck in glasgow. i wud put her age at 33-ish and she is slim. some say skinny and i wont argue. small tits with great responsive nipples and she is well named. those legs are long.

my latest trip to see her was for my fav splash and dash, a £30 15min booking before a night on the pish in partick. sets you up nicely. lucy never rushes and from arriving to leaving it was probably nearer 25mins so i got the full 15mins action.

I had no dress request so she let me in wearing civvies, looking like the girl next door. the one you would love to fuck. we were both soon naked and she was on her knees licking and sucking  while looking up at me as i looked into her eyes and then glanced at the reflection of the action in a strategically placed mirror.

She then guided me to the bed with plenty of kissing and cuddling and positioned herself between my legs to continue the bj which ended with me exploding my jizz all over her face while she smiled. a quick clean up - her face too - and i was on my way for a good night on the pish.

i have also enjoyed many a fuck with lucy and she likes to bend over the bedside chest of drawers and take a good doggy pounding. my fav tho is when she rides me cowgirl and i can play with her nipples and watch the expression on her face.

all in all a good reliable punt for a fuck or a quick bj splash and dash. the only downside is lucy can sometimes be difficult to get hold of which is a pig when you have the hangover horn and only £30 left in your pocket after a boozy night.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Cod

Offline David1970

Some questions

What sizes would you say she was, dress and tits.

No French kissing on her profile but in your review?

ickydicky

size 6. can you point to where in my review i say she does dfk please.

Offline David1970

My fault where you said kissing and cuddling I thought French kissing, not a peck on the lips.

What size tits do you think she is, a, b, c ,d, e ?

Offline Clattypats

Will get a hold of her at some point icky with a bit of luck..Do like DFK, but that wouldn't put me off :thumbsup:

ickydicky

My fault where you said kissing and cuddling I thought French kissing, not a peck on the lips.

What size tits do you think she is, a, b, c ,d, e ?

for fux sake. wee wans. i dont fit the bras at m and s :dash:

Offline David1970

for fux sake. wee wans. i dont fit the bras at m and s :dash:

So smaller than your tits  :lol: :lol:

DG

It's a while since I saw her but my recollection is that she is thin, but not ex-junkie emaciated that some have mentioned. Good value punt with an enthusiastic girl; the only thing that puts me off returning is the bush  :thumbsdown: I've also found her quite hard to get hold of when I've tried.

ickydicky

always suspicious of guys who dont like a woman's bush. :(

ickydicky

Will get a hold of her at some point icky with a bit of luck..Do like DFK, but that wouldn't put me off :thumbsup:

hope you get hold of her clatty. defo no dfk. i recommend the £30 splash and dash all over her face :crazy: and plenty of good pubs a stagger away

DG

always suspicious of guys who dont like a woman's bush. :(

Yeah, cos not many girls shave; guess I must be some kinda weirdo, seems the DR was right  :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Game of scones

Icky wee question did she show you her fluffy bunny ??

ickydicky

yes. :D but thank fuck the only pussy she has is the bushy wan :lol:

Offline Bigger69

I have been trying to get hold of this girl for ages.

I have sent her about 5 emails through AW over the period of a year but she has never replied to one.

I dont get it, as I have good feedback on there.

Offline auldie63

Lots of girls never reply to emails, as they get a lot who simply want to play email tennis for fuck all and never book, so if you want to see them it might require a wee bit of effort on your part. Like txting them and if all else fails phoning. Or you could get real serious and put a booking request through and see if they except that.

Offline Bigger69

Lots of girls never reply to emails, as they get a lot who simply want to play email tennis for fuck all and never book, so if you want to see them it might require a wee bit of effort on your part. Like txting them and if all else fails phoning. Or you could get real serious and put a booking request through and see if they except that.

Her number isn't on her aw profile mate. If it was I wouldn't fuck about with emails.

I have sent one booking request, but she just ignored it.

bigbell

Her number isn't on her aw profile mate. If it was I wouldn't fuck about with emails.

I have sent one booking request, but she just ignored it.

do you have aw feedback?

i havent had a problem with emails or booking requests,she doesnt work every day, the only thing she should do is change her availability
on her account,that may be where the confusion may come from

Offline perfect 10

I've emailed her a few times but I'm sure they've remained unread. Maybe I'll try mailing and saying I've submitted a booking request at the  same time

Offline Bigger69

do you have aw feedback?

i havent had a problem with emails or booking requests,she doesnt work every day, the only thing she should do is change her availability
on her account,that may be where the confusion may come from

Yes mate, i have good feedback. only a few right enough, but all positive.

Offline Clattypats

It's a while since I saw her but my recollection is that she is thin, but not ex-junkie emaciated that some have mentioned. Good value punt with an enthusiastic girl; the only thing that puts me off returning is the bush  :thumbsdown: I've also found her quite hard to get hold of when I've tried.
:thumbsup:

bigbell

Yes mate, i have good feedback. only a few right enough, but all positive.

maybe i was just lucky, as she emailed me her number within the hour :hi:

Offline donnymurdo

IMO Lucy is the best vfm punt in Glasgow met her lots of times in the past , not reviewed her as not met her since I joined UKP.
She is difficult at times to get hold of because she doesn't do a revolving door 12 hr a day shift like some others but keep persevering she is worth it . I've usually had most luck midweek evenings.
Everyone has different viewpoint about how thin she is and ultimately you need to make your mind up when you meet her .
Personally I would like her to trim the bush a bit more.
Now I want to go and see her again !

Offline Clattypats

IMO Lucy is the best vfm punt in Glasgow met her lots of times in the past , not reviewed her as not met her since I joined UKP.
She is difficult at times to get hold of because she doesn't do a revolving door 12 hr a day shift like some others but keep persevering she is worth it . I've usually had most luck midweek evenings.
Everyone has different viewpoint about how thin she is and ultimately you need to make your mind up when you meet her .
Personally I would like her to trim the bush a bit more.
Now I want to go and see her again !
That's your opinion though..Her comms r pish aswell..After 3 tries I don't bother anymore :dash:

Offline donnymurdo

Clatty
I won't  disagree with the 3 chance rule and didn't realise that the comma were that bad , mind you I haven't tried to see her for about a year which may explain it.