Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really struggling!  (Read 1201 times)

Offline ash_g

Been trawling through AW for days now for a punt for today (Friday) in the evening. Only issue is I have a mate with me who also wants to punt ideally close to wherever I am so that we can go and have a few drinks before and a bite to eat after.

I can't seem to find anything! Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for: White, non Romanian, upto £130 for the hour, DFK and OWO a must.

Can do most parts of central London north of the river and anywhere in the west (not east or south) and North of the M25 not too far as we're driving.

Seems like everyone's on holiday!

Thanks guys  :hi:

doobes

You could try the Phoenix Club this evening if you're punting with a mate.

Sylvester

Try Sweet Monique in Earls Court or SexyIndependent Elle in Tufnell Park.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:22:25 pm by Sylvester »

Offline ash_g

Thanks doobes but I don't think we're quote ready for that yet!

Sly - Elle is busy unfortunately and sweet Monique has a friend but not to our taste.

Unfortunately we need 2 girls nearby to each other.

Expl1cit

might be easier for you to just fuck your mate? Have a few more drinks before hand to steady the nerves & you both get a free punt!

Offline ash_g

Sounds like a great plan floatabilty, want to join us? You can be the hog in the spit roast?

Expl1cit

You did say that you wanted a bite to eat too, so seems a no brainer to me   :yahoo:

I'm just messing with you.  I do know the frustrating feeling when you have money for a punt but struggle to find anyone who is free.  Even harder when you want 2 girls at short notice.  I've spent many horny nights trawling through AW and UKP looking for anyone half decent to fuck that evening.  I've now built up an extensive hotlist and try to plan a couple of days in advance.

Best of luck, something will come up.  Perhaps if you find one girl who ticks your boxes, she might have a friend she can recommend who is free, maybe they even share a flat together  :unknown:

Hawkwind71

You did say that you wanted a bite to eat too, so seems a no brainer to me   :yahoo:

I'm just messing with you.  I do know the frustrating feeling when you have money for a punt but struggle to find anyone who is free.  Even harder when you want 2 girls at short notice.  I've spent many horny nights trawling through AW and UKP looking for anyone half decent to fuck that evening.  I've now built up an extensive hotlist and try to plan a couple of days in advance.

Best of luck, something will come up.  Perhaps if you find one girl who ticks your boxes, she might have a friend she can recommend who is free, maybe they even share a flat together  :unknown:

Try living in Shropshire. For fuck sake there are so many options in London I would be like a kid in a candy store. Loads of agencies too, some at reasonable prices. How bout worry about yourself first with the 'available today' feature then get your mate to follow once you are sorted. Too much time spent on synchronisation means no punt in the end for either of you.

Offline ash_g

No offense taken floatabilty, bit of banter is fun in my book. :)

Anyway, finally booked Naughty Nat and my mate has booked External Link/Members Only. We'll park half way, have a few drinks, do our deeds and then grab a curry! Good night out. Only problem is his choice has some bad reviews, should I tell him? Nah, he can get fucked (literally!) - its too hard finding someone else for him now!

Offline ash_g

PS Hawkwind - you are right, that's exactly what happened, there's been too many times we have ended up with fuck all by the end of the evening and gone home miserable!

Hawkwind71

PS Hawkwind - you are right, that's exactly what happened, there's been too many times we have ended up with fuck all by the end of the evening and gone home miserable!

Look forward to the joint review including after

vw

Why not spit roast the one you do find !

doobes

There's Natt and her colleagues in Paddington. Or Busty Bella in what I assume is Cloisters and I doubt you'd have a problem finding another girl working there this evening.

Offline tantric talents

my mate has booked External Link/Members Only. We'll park half way, have a few drinks, do our deeds and then grab a curry! Good night out.

Only problem is his choice has some bad reviews, should I tell him? Nah, he can get fucked (literally!) - its too hard finding someone else for him now!
Only saw one neg review here and after reading it thought it should probably have been a neutral?
Would be interested to hear what he thinks of her as she has been hovering in my HL for a while now.  :hi: