Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Posh Totty - CANCELLED last minute as always  (Read 1645 times)

ABC_90

External Link/Members Only

So I book the appointment on last sunday for 1 hour through AW. We agreed time and cost as ususal. Comms was good and not that slow.

I texted her today confirming the booking in the morning.

Just 30 minutes before booking she texted me that "She has a family emergency and had to cancel the meeting".  It was just too inconvenient as I was already on my way. I didn't believe her and asked her if she is cancelling the booking . She said yes as she has to go the hospital as her Mom was rushed in

I was ok with that and believed her.

However just after 1 hour, I decided to check if she has really some emergency. I called from a different number and she answered . I asked her if I can book her for 2 hrs. and SHE SAID YES .. Fucking ridiculous.. I asked her time and she give me 3hrs time exactly after my booking . It means that she cancelled my booking for another longer booking

And then I asked her why did she cancelled my booking and whether it was for a longer booking. She just dropped the call

I did respect her but looks like she is just after more money and not her reputation. I wish I could leave some negative feedback on her profile but she hasn't accepted my booking from yesterday.

I checked her profile and most of the guys has the same problem of cancelling on last minute. SO STAY AWAY and BOOK SOMEONE ELSE.

Offline iPad3

So I book the appointment on last sunday for 1 hour through AW. We agreed time and cost as ususal. Comms was good and not that slow.

I texted her today confirming the booking in the morning.

Just 30 minutes before booking she texted me that "She has a family emergency and had to cancel the meeting".  It was just too inconvenient as I was already on my way. I didn't believe her and asked her if she is cancelling the booking . She said yes as she has to go the hospital as her Mom was rushed in

I was ok with that and believed her.

However just after 1 hour, I decided to check if she has really some emergency. I called from a different number and she answered . I asked her if I can book her for 2 hrs. and SHE SAID YES .. Fucking ridiculous.. I asked her time and she give me 3hrs time exactly after my booking . It means that she cancelled my booking for another longer booking

And then I asked her why did she cancelled my booking and whether it was for a longer booking. She just dropped the call

I did respect her but looks like she is just after more money and not her reputation. I wish I could leave some negative feedback on her profile but she hasn't accepted my booking from yesterday.

I checked her profile and most of the guys has the same problem of cancelling on last minute. SO STAY AWAY and BOOK SOMEONE ELSE.

Sorry to hear that you've been fucked around OP, I've a few times to see this lady and have relegated her to the bottom of the HL since she has been impossible to get hold of,
Looks like she needs to be moved to the avoid list now.

Another shit punt avoided thanks to the power of UKP  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:49:16 pm by iPad3 »

ABC_90

I don't mind cancellation as long as she can explain or moved the booking

But cancelling just so that she can do another booking. NO CHANCE.. Just ridiculous.

slow and low

Sorry to hear you got mucked around on this booking. Having seen her, she provides the service your after that's why I sent the link so apologies. It's not acceptable to treat a punter that way.

Type_O_Negative

It'a a pity you can't rely on her, nice English MILF, 120/hour...i wouldn't mind...

ABC_90

Sorry to hear you got mucked around on this booking. Having seen her, she provides the service your after that's why I sent the link so apologies. It's not acceptable to treat a punter that way.

No worries mate. I might try again tomorrow but may go for someone else... It is just that my last week in London and I want a good experience before that...........I was really pissed today

Offline shagbambi

If you wish to see a mature woman I can recommend Sindy who is very, very good.  Cheaper and will not fuck you around.

slow and low

External Link/Members Only This young lady has a good reputation on this site and I've seen her and her performance is quality. If you contact her hope it works out better than previous one. She's  younger. Early twenties so not Milf territory though.

ABC_90

If you wish to see a mature woman I can recommend Sindy who is very, very good.  Cheaper and will not fuck you around.

I don't mind the age that much ( around 20-40s) . I just need good Deep-throat or Face-F or A-level

Seem hard to find these days..:)

ABC_90

External Link/Members Only This young lady has a good reputation on this site and I've seen her and her performance is quality. If you contact her hope it works out better than previous one. She's  younger. Early twenties so not Milf territory though.

Great - I was checking her today. Is she in Wembley or bank ?

Type_O_Negative

TBH there is one reason i haven't visited her yet. She doesn't display her phone number so i would have to book her with AW. I don't have AW account and i do not want to have it.

OP - would you share with me her "business" phone number by PM? Or it's unethical to ask for it?

slow and low

Great - I was checking her today. Is she in Wembley or bank ?
North Acton right next to tube. Flat easy to find. Not far from Wembley and same tube line as Bank.

Online lewishamguy

. SO STAY AWAY and BOOK SOMEONE ELSE.

Thanks for the warning. BTW did you want to do another negative review from second account?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Online NightKid

So, is this review invalid then?

doobes

Tanya only has two, possibly three other ratings for cancelling. Most WGs have a couple. The OPs hyperbole and banning on weight don't make me inclined to think she's particularly unreliable or at least no more than any other London SP.

tommy1970

She cancelled me on the day about a month ago. It happens but she did use the exact same excuse. Who knows if was true.

I have seen here before and she was top notch so may try again.

Offline peter_bungee

Yep op's creation of multiple accounts makes me wary if he's telling truth

My last review was of tanya and in there i mentioned you cant plan her ahead as her days change and she does not work much.  However i have seen her few times now and never cancelled on me, doesn't mean she doesn't with others, but i dont see her feedback as filled with cancellation comments.