Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts babe  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Had4u

Met another girl
200 hr
Really stunning and nice energy
Hardly any English but with translate we did well
I am a top but if there was a girl I'd let fuck me this would be the one. Can't find where she adverts... She was recommended by another. Seeing her tomorrow and will post how to get in touch with her.
Stunning

Offline GingerNuts

We've no idea who you saw, where you saw them, have no means of contacting them, no link to a profile/advert and no idea what you got up to in one hour for £200.

This doesn't qualify as a review.

Offline foobarbaz

Had4u? No you had not for us! Seriously we appreciate the effort but your reviews are helping no one...

Offline ppk001

You know what I think I saw the same person. Let me check my imagination and I’ll let you know the contact number

Offline ppk001

I don’t have the number. Dang it!

But I do remember that she allowed me to use her magic carpet that she’s currently borrowing from Aladdin and she’s currently heading a multi billion dollar project where she’s creating the new 6G network which will allow us all to access the 5th dimension.

Hope that helps and someone can find the number and advert!

Offline Yakuza0

I don’t have the number. Dang it!

But I do remember that she allowed me to use her magic carpet that she’s currently borrowing from Aladdin and she’s currently heading a multi billion dollar project where she’s creating the new 6G network which will allow us all to access the 5th dimension.

Hope that helps and someone can find the number and advert!

Ohh right! That's the one! The magic carpet girl, how could I forget, silly me  :D

Offline kevker

We've no idea who you saw, where you saw them, have no means of contacting them, no link to a profile/advert and no idea what you got up to in one hour for £200.

This doesn't qualify as a review.

It barely qualifies as a post

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Had4U you should post on the Southwest sub threads you’d fit in well there.