Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is PrincessJasmin 4432281 Busty Bad Girl?  (Read 2097 times)

Jjon

Sorry don't know how to link.

Offline Bassman

Looks like it:

External Link/Members Only

Although prices are too high with her history.

Jjon

The photo on the right is def her innit?

Offline Jinx

Yes, that’s her. She has sone very favourable early reviews but some very bad recent ones.
Great shame, she looks fantastic

Jinx

Offline Puntsmith

Old link for bustybadgirl
External Link/Members Only

I’ve had her on my HL and I’ve tried to arrange a booking unsuccessfully.  1 time a booking was cancelled by her, there was a few hours notice so no major issue for me - it may have been an issue for some that are travelling from far or have less flexibility.  Another time was just poor comms that has put me off.  Shame...  I’d love to have a play with her funbags!

Offline wxl

I am very intrigued to see A-levels appear on that list. I don't remember that being on offer before.

I would see her again if she just got back to DFKing instead of bottom lip nibbling.

Now if someone could just find Persian Camila I could perhaps enjoy the week before Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:27:18 pm by wxl »

Jjon

Punted her early this year in Canary Wharf. She was fucking great. Dfk, owo & loads of dirty talk & enthusiasm though no anal. Gone downhill lately apparently.

Jjon

Face picture has disappeared & a punter has left stinky feedback.  Might have another crack if I was certain it was her.

Offline peter purves

Face picture has disappeared & a punter has left stinky feedback.  Might have another crack if I was certain it was her.

It is her!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Offline TedGlen

Anyone know if those big boobs are natural? Also, anyone know her specific ethnicity?

Offline peter purves

Anyone know if those big boobs are natural? Also, anyone know her specific ethnicity?

Au Naturel

Asian as in Asian from the Indian sub-continent

Offline TedGlen

Au Naturel

Asian as in Asian from the Indian sub-continent

Nice. Any idea of her bra size?

Offline peter purves

dicktatorldn

deffo her, she had the same bra on with the last profile she had

Offline BillGoldberg

Punted her early this year in Canary Wharf. She was fucking great. Dfk, owo & loads of dirty talk & enthusiasm though no anal. Gone downhill lately apparently.

Such a shame as those breasticles are splendiferous  :crazy:

Offline grandaddybadman

Such a shame as those breasticles are splendiferous  :crazy:

Exactly, not many with tits like that.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Candyman

Let's hope she's a bit more organised from now on otherwise she will get bad reviews again which makes getting a new profile a bit pointless

Rico1993

Where has she gone need to try those fun bags  :wackogirl:

Rico1993

Where has she disappeared too want to try those fun bags

Offline misterali

Where has she disappeared too want to try those fun bags
Daily Rico, DAILY you have asked about this girl. Are you a stalker/obsessed/troll or just trying to get your post count up? Hasn’t school started already??

Rico1993

Mind you’re business mate , big fan of BR and OWO she provides both have you punted her ?

vw

Mind you’re business mate , big fan of BR and OWO she provides both have you punted her ?

Maybe don't post on forums if you don't want replies saddo.   :thumbsdown: :crazy:

Offline finn5555

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rico1993

Haha , any busty Asian girls under 25 with f cups or above worth seeing ?

Offline misterali

No I have not, and so I shall. Good day to you and good luck in your quest of BR and fun bags :hi: