Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet Nicole xox -Wembley Central, HA9  (Read 637 times)

mrhappypants

Poor service and advertised, confirmed “enjoys” denied.

Referenced here

sweet Nicole xox
Hungarian £80/hr
Town: Harrow, Wembley, Greenford, Ealing, Kingsbury
+447405076344 07405076344
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I decided to play a long shot with rigorous contracting.  My mistake was to not listen to the vagueness of the positive responses about services.  She answers promptly by phone and text.  I would not trust a meaningful conversation with her about services either in advance or in the room.  She is clearly very short of work.  She told me she has been here four days this visit, visited once previously and plans to return.

Location is very close the Maitrise Hotel Wembley in a reasonably modern flat with an entry phone entranced through an alley behind an office block.  Parking is paid on the road about £2 per hour.  Flat is shared with a young (fake) blond friend who I saw but had no interest in.

Four S’s test
Sexy – pretty face, but she was dressed in civies which should have been a warning
Smiles – yes
Services – yes, she lied
Smells good – no problems here

She presented in civies – more of this later.  She has a pretty face and smiled initially (this quickly disappeared). I would her face rate an 8 and it is the girl you see in the pictures although some of the previous photos are several years old.  She told me she was 20 but has a kid three and half.  This plays out when she is undressed in that she cannot get into the size 8 outfit I have bought for her (chubby size 10 and she is not tall), has a flabby mummy tummy and saggy boobs.  The reason she was fully dressed initially and hides her figure in the photos is that she is in very poor shape for someone of her age.  I would rate a 5 although the shitty attitude might have further reduced her score.  She is Hungarian and her English appears to be poor.

I paid £80 for one hour. It is not all bad.  Her blowjob was good both suction and depth.  I got her to deliver some services OK but there are too many negatives.  Worst of all and what makes this an unequivocal negative is the attitude which was one of barely concealed disgust.  Her service is arms length in the worst possible way and it is a good job I have a fairly robust constitution because in total the experience was nothing short of degrading.  Kissing is not on offer although confirmed.  She haggled when challenged at the end that she would do lip kissing but not French kissing; I certainly saw no indication of this.   She refused doggy initially even though it was specifically confirmed.  She refused assisted shower although it is advertised and specifically confirmed.  She tried to hit me for an extra for domination (WTF – I never use this service) about 5 minutes into the punt at which point I asked for my money back.  She appeared to not understand.  I got about 30 minutes of action in an hour booking  :thumbsdown:

So, I should have trusted my instincts and been more sceptical about her vague communications.  Take a good look at her face on the most recent profile images reproduced below - this is the expression she will be wearing whenever you try to engage her through the punt....

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:24:08 am by mrhappypants »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for TOFTT   :drinks:

The unconvincing expression in the photos put me off wanting to try, as did the belly hinted at and likely to be worse.

Offline pumps