Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zero AdultWork feedback, WG won't take booking  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Astarter

I think the bit at the start where he called me a "social worker" and offended me for expressing my view. That's what sparked it. As you can see you disagreed with me and I returned a fair answer. When someone insults me I have no qualms doing it back. He may not be a cunt or wank of a guy to you. First time he ever communicated with me he was. Had he of disagreed with me without the insult my reply would have been different.

Offline Astarter

For all it's worth. I'm a very fair guy but if I'm insulted I don't take it kindly EVER. Being honest I'm sure Marm is a decent guy and is clearly a good person to have on here. But when someone (I.e) me comes on and expresses a valid contribution to the site there is no need to insult. After being called a social worker for simply expressing a view point clearly that was an insult and is not necessary.

All my posts and discussions on this site have up until marms post been positive without vulgar language. I'm willing to apologise for having lowered the tone. But in future please don't insult me for contributing to the site. Just because you guys have been on the site longer and have contributed more doesn't give you the green light to insult me and expecting me to retreat in to my shell.

Offline Marmalade

I'm sure Marm is a decent guy and is clearly a good person

I think so actually, even if you are palpably lying through your hypocritical fucking teeth.  :hi:

Feel better now you've thrown your rattle out, do you?

Let's see ... I said you were going on like a 'social worker', which you were. Now unless you are a prossie on her period, or some far right English Defence League cuntilad, calling someone a social worker is hardly an 'insult'. Something against social workers maybe? Did one slap you about the head for being a mouthy wee shitbag when you were a child?

But do you practice what you preach, Mr express-your-opinion-nicely?  :rose:

Quote from: Alexstarter
right wank of a guy.

Oops, it seems you don't. Well diddums fucking you  :rolleyes:

You even try to say you like my posts before vomiting invective: do you really think I give a shit if you 'like' me??? If you like and respect my posts so much why haven't you engaged in conversation with me on the threads instead of outing yourself as an obnoxious wee prossie-lover?

Just interested.  :hi:

ps you could always check the links at the bottom of the page to what is considered necessary politeness and abuse to other members. You could slso re-read my post and see I was trying to give you a bit of helpful advice about not making a dick of yourself on a UKP board. Now put your panties back on and try not to get them all twisted next time you imagine yiu are being horribly abused by being called a social worker. There's no police on here, only one Admin guy who runs it out of his own pocket, and moderator Nik who founded the site.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
And home landline telephone number for that address, not to telephone it but to do 'security checks' with it. They are doing something with that info and it seems pretty clear its for checking up that you live at that address and that number maches the one for that address. Which would be done via the electoral roll on something like 192.com

Yes, this would be why. I never have done home visits, but I gather from the posts on Saafe that this security check ensures that the caller is who he says he is rather than a prankster sitting in a car waiting to watch the WG knocking on the door of a stranger or enemy etc. Or even sitting in a car waiting until the WG arrives....

Ben4454

The best strategies of a punter is to act on word of mouth and sometimes TOFTT. I may look at a girl on Adultwork but I won't book her until she gets a positive UKP review. My money/time is too precious. I also take one for the team to ensure prosperity and giving back.

I Recently I have only been punting outside the UK for the past year and a bit and do like reporting back on my adventures and tips.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:21:47 pm by Ben4454 »

oring123

On here every one can state their view s
However dont expect it to be the same as other posters here !!

Offline Astarter

This doesn't merit a response Marm, you are acting the dick and clearly think you are special but I can't help say something. I won't indulge with you ever again regardless of your next inane response.

You must work in Media. You quoted me and conveniently missed out the important bit. I did not say clearly you are a good guy. I said clearly you are a good guy to have on here. I've never bothered reading anything of yours in depth nor think anything positive about you but have seen you crop up enough to realise you must be a useful member.

People like you are mad, your getting to deep in to your own thoughts, think you have a special ukp cloak on and that you can police how others interact on the site. As far as that's concerned go take a fuck to yourself, your nothing special, just another punter in amongst the crowd. I'm as valid and useful a member as you at this point in time and probably better because you've been brainwashed in to a chain of thought to the point of trying confuse honest and useful contribution to the site as being a prossie defender. Again because you are thick as fuck I'll say one last time the aim of my post is/was not a defence of hoors but rather an attempt to say keep your options open and find the hidden gems. The kind of girls who shy away from being open to seeing everyone at the drop of a text tend to see less guys, stay fresh and can deliver a different and sometimes especially enthusiastic punt compared to that of an over-worked hoor.

I need explain myself no further, now you can go back to being a wanker again only this time I won't even bother reading anything of yours ever again.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:43:23 pm by Alexstarter »

Offline Marmalade

This doesn't merit a response Marm, you are acting the dick and clearly think you are special but I can't help say something. I won't indulge with you ever again regardless of your next inane response.

You must work in Media. You quoted me and conveniently missed out the important bit. I did not say clearly you are a good guy. I said clearly you are a good guy to have on here. I've never bothered reading anything of yours in depth nor think anything positive about you but have seen you crop up enough to realise you must be a useful member.

People like you are mad, your getting to deep in to your own thoughts, think you have a special ukp cloak on and that you can police how others interact on the site. As far as that's concerned go take a fuck to yourself, your nothing special, just another punter in amongst the crowd. I'm as valid and useful a member as you at this point in time and probably better because you've been brainwashed in to a chain of thought to the point of trying confuse honest and useful contribution to the site as being a prossie defender. Again because you are thick as fuck I'll say one last time the aim of my post is/was not a defence of hoors but rather an attempt to say keep your options open and find the hidden gems. The kind of girls who shy away from being open to seeing everyone at the drop of a text tend to see less guys, stay fresh and can deliver a different and sometimes especially enthusiastic punt compared to that of an over-worked hoor.

I need explain myself no further, now you can go back to being a wanker again only this time I won't even bother reading anything of yours ever again.

Try to get back on topic you silly wee laddie. I don't hold grudges but you're just diggin' yourself deeper.

Offline Marmalade

The best strategies of a punter is to act on word of mouth and sometimes TOFTT. I may look at a girl on Adultwork but I won't book her until she gets a positive UKP review. My money/time is too precious. I also take one for the team to ensure prosperity and giving back.

I Recently I have only been punting outside the UK for the past year and a bit and do like reporting back on my adventures and tips.

I'm similar except I tend to cross her off if she gets a responsible negative. It's too time consuming to read all the positive reviews.

However, have to go overboard and punt unreviewed girls occasionally. Some of them do get better with practice, and a balance of good reviews helps to improve the odds; but although it results in a lot of space-wasting crap punts, I offset that by the fact that about 80% of my outstandingly memorable punts have been with girls who have just started.

Like you, I tend to enjoy punting abroad a lot as well, but as they are often 'less usual' places I tend to leave it quite a while before reporting, otherwise my 'flight paths' might stand out like a sore thumb to anyone who knows me in real life.

Offline Students Notebook

I think the bit at the start where he called me a "social worker" and offended me for expressing my view. That's what sparked it. As you can see you disagreed with me and I returned a fair answer. When someone insults me I have no qualms doing it back. He may not be a cunt or wank of a guy to you. First time he ever communicated with me he was. Had he of disagreed with me without the insult my reply would have been different.

That's nothing to what he called me.

Just ignore him.

SN.

AC82

I've seen a few girls who didnt used to have that restrictions on their people they'd see list but do now.

Its far from just being the quiet ones with dusty phones as someone put, I'd say its the bustiest most popular girls more and more. The more reports and regulars a girl has the fussier she can afford to be about new clients I suppose thats the logic.

If you dont play the AW game you will miss out on a lot of girls and more and more all the time, sure there are ones that will see you without it but it restricts your choice there is no doubting that.

Offline Marmalade

I noticed it first a few years back when we had a neat batch of genuine students in Edinburgh. They were all young, intelligent, well-presented and well-spoken. Quite a few had the 'only see you if you have feedback' thing. It doesn't annoy me as I keep some feedback just for that purpose, but I can well imagine if someone lives in London they'd think why bother when there's so many. Of course, it can be someone who's a had a bad experience but I think more the part timers, at least up here. Of course, if she's a totally stuck up cunt it'll often be apparent from other things on her profile.

I'm more concerned with whether she answers the phone/email promptly and follows through with a clear booking. The no feedback thing can be totally different and personally I suspect it's sometimes the ones that speak zilch English and can't even use google translate, so they state no online bookings, phone only. But Serge is gettng wise to the facts that zero feedbacks puts people off so he just does fake feedbacks for them from different ISPs.

Now if an English-speaking girl has a profile and she's been around for more than a few weeks and still has no feedback then I think that looks dodgy.

The question from punters about how to get feedback comes up often: but this is punting, not iMac. If you have no feedback then you have to skip the ones that expect it until you get some. There's no harm saying at the of a punt that went reasonably well A) if you booked online: "I don't usually give gushy feedback, but it's nice to be nice and exchange a few words of feedback with each other..." (Pause and look at her till she nods and says ok as she pushes you out before her next captain clegg clocks in.) Letting her leave you feedback first is the safest of course but there's no rule. B) If you didn't book online: "It would be nice to leave you some nice feedback, but I'll need to put a fake booking in so the system will let me. Shall I do that and we can exchange a few words of thank?" (emphasising the 'exchange' bit of course but making it sound reasonably casual). If she doesn't understand teh ruse you have to explain it.

To be honest it's fucking two faced and I'd hate doing it but if you really have to ... All I'd say is don't overdo it as you'll look a right prat. Just "had a nice time xx" is fine and probably more than she deserves anyway. She'll have an auto cut-and-paste, nice gentleman, can't wait to see him again, treat him right ladies, all that rubbish. But if you just punt Romas you may be up against it. There are other more devious ways of doing it but if you need to ask you're probably better not knowing.  :cool:

I recall JRC (another Londoner) saying he'd never book someone without a phone and a face picture. Well before the Roma invasion, that would have cut out 99% of the prossis in Edinburgh. Adjust your choosines to the area where you punt. She's only a whore ffs, so don't get all obsessed. Save the dreamy-eyed crap (if that's your thing) for when you have a booking and she is actually doing the gfe.

Hope that helps. Most of it is probably on the ukp wiki tips anyway.

Offline Marmalade

I'd say its the bustiest most popular girls more and more. The more reports and regulars a girl has the fussier she can afford to be about new clients I suppose thats the logic.
So why put her clients through the hassle. She could just insist on phoning before making a booking and being hard to get. Some will ignore non-regulars if they're that busy. Some will just put their feet up and eat cake.

AC82

So why put her clients through the hassle. She could just insist on phoning before making a booking and being hard to get. Some will ignore non-regulars if they're that busy. Some will just put their feet up and eat cake.

I don't disagree that a call would be a better way to judge what someone is like but what you or I think is best makes jack shit difference to whats happening does it.

Whoever you said won't book without a face picture and a phone number either lives in London or Cloud coo coo land because that rules out well over 90% of the non EE girls in most of the country. Well the better looking ones anyway. I'm sure if your into much older bigger girls then you'll find some but very few younger fit English ones and an ever increasing number insist on feedback.

Hate the AW system and yes its easy to say that just means you don't book them but you really do limit your choices and its plain that the better known girls have enough clients using it so as it is I'll play the game and see who I want to rather than a second or third choice that dont want feedback.

Offline Marmalade

I don't disagree that a call would be a better way to judge what someone is like but what you or I think is best makes jack shit difference to whats happening does it.
Absolutely none. It was simply a criticism of prossies' silly attitudes towards punters. (They read this too and occasionally they listen.)

Whoever you said won't book without a face picture and a phone number either lives in London or Cloud coo coo land because that rules out well over 90% of the non EE girls in most of the country. Well the better looking ones anyway. I'm sure if your into much older bigger girls then you'll find some but very few younger fit English ones and an ever increasing number insist on feedback.
As I said, yes, the person who said that does live in London and he's entitled. Would leave my hotlist fairly empty though as I find the ones that show their faces are mostly Romanian (which to me is like ordering a pint of warm beer if it's the only thing available.)

Hate the AW system and yes its easy to say that just means you don't book them but you really do limit your choices and its plain that the better known girls have enough clients using it so as it is I'll play the game and see who I want to rather than a second or third choice that dont want feedback.

We have some pretty reasonable brothels ('saunas') in Edinburgh. IMO they don't generally give the best service but the better ones at least give a fairly reliable level of service. I guess the other thing that makes a difference for the punter is how much time and hassle he is prepared to spend. I personally like same day bookings as that's what suits me; but it cuts down time on time. Too much waiting around for her to return the call and my punting window blows shut. There's one Romanian I've actually seen a couple of times even though her standard of service is pretty awful: but she answers the phone or returns calls quickly and is available most hours and days. Try booking one of the top ones in my area same day and it can be hard, although one at least does make an effort. And if I've seen her once of course it makes no difference to me whether she has a face picture and I've already got her number. Most of the young EEs are younger and better looking than many of the old Brits but the face picture doesn't tell you how crap a punt will be.

AC82

Its not too bad up there, quite a few of the better Manchester girls regularly tour Edinburgh and Glasgow. I'll put in a good word but only if you've got good feedback  :D

Offline Marmalade

Its not too bad up there, quite a few of the better Manchester girls regularly tour Edinburgh and Glasgow. I'll put in a good word but only if you've got good feedback  :D
Yeah right....  :D Actually I prefer not to get recommendations unless I know someone quite well on here. If the punt goes tits up many people get cranky over the negative review.

AC82

Yeah right....  :D Actually I prefer not to get recommendations unless I know someone quite well on here. If the punt goes tits up many people get cranky over the negative review.

Why?, the only two people that know what happened are the ones in the room, how a girl was with someone else means jack shit to how she is with another so why get arsey about it if its different view to your experience?

I've had the best and one of the worst punts ever with the same girl and I know a few girls who give crap services to older or bigger guys compared to what they do with others so one mans report is another mans rubbish sometimes.  I just look for a pattern unless its someone who I know sees the same sort of girls I do and finds them quite similar to how I do

Offline Marmalade

Why?, the only two people that know what happened are the ones in the room, how a girl was with someone else means jack shit to how she is with another so why get arsey about it if its different view to your experience?

I've had the best and one of the worst punts ever with the same girl and I know a few girls who give crap services to older or bigger guys compared to what they do with others so one mans report is another mans rubbish sometimes.  I just look for a pattern unless its someone who I know sees the same sort of girls I do and finds them quite similar to how I do

Yeah that's fine. But a lot of white knights -- even ones that don't think they're white knights -- don't appreciate that. Give a neg on one of their favourites and they hound the thread. Every opinion is 'just one opinion.'

It doesn't matter if she's the best piece of cheese since Marilyn Monroe was dug up and pumped full of cocaine. I'm still interested in someone's shit experience. It's up to him to post accurately and up to me (or any other punter reading it) to make a private judgement on whether it was accurate. The review is not, in my opinion (or shouldn't be) a judgement on the prostitute: it's a judgement on the punt. Look at the hounding Bangers and Gash got recently for negging a lot of people's favourite girl. So what? The thread ran on and on until everyone was practically beaten into submission to 'agree' that the woman was 'usually good'.

So I don't want to fall out with people unnecessarily. If they've got a thousand posts and a large enough number of reviews to judge if (in my opinion) they give level headed judgements then yes, I listen to what they say. (And i may have offered them a hot tip first.) But PMs from people I don't know that well can often be a bit uncomfortable. I'd rather they just posted on the main board really, then I can be independent when replying to them. That's just my opinion and you are welcome to experiment and form you're own.

Offline Mansell

The NE is a really odd area regards this, as a lot of guys start with the agencies so don't build up any AW feedback. Not sure what the % is, but a lot of the business is with agencies, we've got so many of then it ain't true  :dash:. Then they want to see girls on AW and recently more of then are wanting good feedback from other girls they know. Catch 22 comes to mind now  :unknown: :unknown:

Then you read some txt's and AW messages the WG's get on UKE and you can understand why they are doing it. Easy to say go and see someone else if your in London, less choice up here, but is still possible, thankfully  :) :) But crap situation  :dash:

Offline Roth

The NE is a really odd area regards this, as a lot of guys start with the agencies so don't build up any AW feedback. Not sure what the % is, but a lot of the business is with agencies, we've got so many of then it ain't true  :dash:. Then they want to see girls on AW and recently more of then are wanting good feedback from other girls they know. Catch 22 comes to mind now  :unknown: :unknown:

Then you read some txt's and AW messages the WG's get on UKE and you can understand why they are doing it. Easy to say go and see someone else if your in London, less choice up here, but is still possible, thankfully  :) :) But crap situation  :dash:

Eventually dusty phones will make them see sense.  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Eventually dusty phones will make them see sense.  :hi:
It a different market up here and they aren't going dusty  :unknown: you London guys don't know how good you've got it  :cry:

Offline smiths

It a different market up here and they aren't going dusty  :unknown: you London guys don't know how good you've got it  :cry:

Unless he has moved since his last reviews he is nowhere near London.

MilesPrower

I wouldn't bother. If they are making demands fuck em.

They aren't your wife, they see you or they don't. I had one recently ask me to send her a photo of myself.

WTF like I would do that   :lol:

Offline riskytimes

tried to see a local girl recently but she would not see me because i had ONE negative feedback and not down to me either as I had cancelled with the WG but she still left neg feedback on my profile anyway this girl I tried to see thought her shit didnt stink !!! so I told her in no uncertain terms that I will spend the 150 i had in my pocket on someone who would HER LOSS !!!! ( she thought I wanted a quick 15 min at 40 ?)