Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Audio....The Forgotten Extra  (Read 662 times)

Offline daveb1889

Although an experienced punter I have not used this site much until recently when I was seeking further information after the demise of Sandys.I find some of the reviews and posts informative and entertaining.The banter between members is also quite amusing.Now I know some WGs advertise filming as an extra but to my knowledge none are advertising audio. A couple of years ago I asked 15 parlour girls if for an extra £10 I could record the sessions.By session I mean the action (oral on her and penetration ).To my delight 9 accepted my invitation. I pressed the record button on my phone just as I started to lick or penetrate,and stop on her orgasm or my completion. I would add that I had seen most of the girls before and had built up trust.Of the 9 girls 4 have gone awol, 3 have become independent and 2 still work in parlours.So has anyone thought of this or tried it before? Form a WGs point of view the extra earned in a week could easily pay the Tesco bill and from a punters point of view a reminder of the good times.I have kept my old mobile phone specifically because of these recordings and when I become a burden to my family and am dispatched to a nursing home,that old phone will be the first thing packed.

Offline Baldy

Just don't tell em.

Hit record slip phone into top jacket pocket and pump away . Makes for some great post punt wank material .

Best one was me shouting "Rim Me Rim Me Now "  whilst she wanked away . I'm sure you can hear my load hit the window. :thumbsup:

Offline Rockhead

Had to smile at this one, because this is something I've considered doing many times. I never have though - I've bottled it every time. No way would I pay for the privilege though. Good to know that it's not just me entertaining such thoughts.  :cool: